B A T T L E S C A R S

I watched him peacefully snore, he looked so calm and peaceful sleeping on his chest

I watched him peacefully snore, he looked so calm and peaceful sleeping on his chest. I gently traced his eyebrow while smiling lightly, his nose crinkled. My chest was pressed against his, our bare bodies touched and shaped one another.

I kissed his head gently making sure not to wake him up, I pulled his shirt over my head and walked over to his closet pulling out a pair of boxers. I decided to cook us breakfast this morning after last nights events we needed energy to recover. I was completely sore between my legs, it hurt me just to walk down the stairs.

I grabbed all the ingredients to make pancakes, the house was oddly quiet which wasn't typical. Before cooking I turned on the tv to put some music on, 'Give Me Love'  by Ed Sheehan played throughout the kitchen.

I definitely had some sort of Stockholm syndrome, or I've gotten use to unusual these past few years.

I grabbed some bacon from the freezer and poured a few strands on the pan. They immediately started to sizzle, the smell of bacon filled my nose making my mouth watery.

"All I want is the taste that your lips allow." I sang out loud while flipping the pancakes.

"My, my, my, oh give me love." I whispered lighter, my hips gave a little sway action along with the music.

A pair of hands wrapped around my small waist, I could tell by the smell of the cologne that it was him. A soft smile appeared against my lips when he lowered his head between my neck and shoulder kissing his mark he left on me last night.

"I like seeing you in my shirt." His voice feels warm against my skin. "Although I'd much rather see you with nothing on."

I giggled, I freaking giggled. I've never in my entire life have ever bend over backwards for a man, especially a man like him but here I am.

"I was going to serve you breakfast in bed." I rolled my eyes, playfully.

He kissed my neck and trailed his kisses all the way up to the corner of my mouth where he stopped and spun me around quickly to claim my plumped lips. I kissed him back before pulling away gently, his lips were swollen.

"I got scared when I woke up and you weren't there." He lowers his head with a dry chuckle, it sounded like he was almost embarrassed to admit this to me.

I grabbed his cheeks, lifting his head up to level with mine.

"Well here I am cooking you breakfast. If you haven't noticed, I don't scare easily."

"I'll take your word on that, śmierć." He says.

Śmierć? It sounds wicked.

"What does that mean?" I asked, curiously.

"Cessation of life, meaning the female version of the reaper." He says very causally, my eyes widened.

Hell no, there's no way he's going to associate me with the grim reaper