N O R M A L G U Y

My head is throbbing which basically forced me to wake up, my hand slapped against my forehead as a painful groan escaped pass my lips

          My head is throbbing which basically forced me to wake up, my hand slapped against my forehead as a painful groan escaped pass my lips. The bright sunlight wasn't helping either, I took in my surroundings, memories of the other night started to form inside my head. I was so distracted by my pain that I didn't even notice the man sitting right in front of me, he's the one that bought me.

He was now dressed in something more casual and his hair wasn't as slick back as it was the night before. The man slowly stood up and walked closer to me, I didn't dare to move and plus my body couldn't even if it wanted to. He grabs the glass of water sitting on the night stand next to me, I gulped when he sat directly in front of me.

"You need to drink the water." Aziel mumbles, I remembered his name once I saw his face more closely.

I was skeptical at first, but my mouth was dry and in desperate need of some water. I listened and grabbed the cup from him, he stared at me the entire time. The water tasted so good and definitely what I needed right now, my body finally felt a little bit better.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He didn't respond right away, he lifted his thumb to my bottom lip rubbing off the drops of water. My eyes settled on his, like last night his touch was so soft against my skin, he wasn't trying to hurt me instead he was being extra careful with me.

"Aziel Reed, just a normal guy who owns a bakery." He says.

Bakery? This man sounds like he lives a innocent life, why would he want to mix himself into something like this?

"Why did you save me?" I asked, did he somehow know about Nathaniel? Was he after him?

"A women who had some mix up with the Italian's, you'd never survive." He comments, his hands grabbed my jaw and slowly lifted it up to observe it.

He was looking for something, I wasn't sure exactly what but definitely trying to find something on me. His hands trailed down to my wrist where he spotted my self harm scars, I pulled my wrist back to my side. When Nathaniel made me leave, it made me feel like it was my fault, like everything that had happened was all my fault so I lashed out on the closest thing next to me, myself.

"I need to get the tracking device they've put inside of you." He says before reaching inside his back pocket and pulling out a sturdy knife, that would mean he'd have to touch my wrist.

"I can do it." I said.

He stared at me a little longer like he was trying to figure out if there was anyway to talk me out of it, he soon enough gave up. "Fine but I'll have to show you how." He hands me the knife very carefully, he pulls out another knife but this time from his front pocket.

He rolls his sleeve up showing off his plenty of tattoos while biting his lip causally. "Squeeze your fist together." He says, I followed his example. He position the knife right above the soft underbelly of his arm, he waits till I complete that step, once I did he started digging the knife in his arm very slowly.