T E A C H M E

18+ very mature

18+ very mature

    I traced raindrops down my window while snuggling deeper inside my warm blanket, it was pouring outside and freezing. All night I thought about our argument, I kept thinking of many possibilities why he would lash out on me like that but nothing justified what he told me. After coming up to my room last night I heard the front door slam shut again, he went out again last night instead of checking on me but what did I expect from him.

My bedroom door opened, I didn't have enough energy to turn around to see who entered but just by how the atmosphere changed I already knew who it was.

"I'm sorry about last night." His voice came out calm, too calm if you ask me. "You didn't deserve that."

Confusion was clearly covering every inch of my face, my head slowly turned to look at him.

"I want you to teach me."

"What?" I asked.

"I want you to teach me how to love, how to feel more emotions besides anger and hatred." He says, slowly making sure I heard every word he said.

I was stunned by what had just came out from his mouth, so stunned that my mouth fell open slightly.

"I don't like feeling like this, I don't like seeing you cry or in pain and I don't know what that is." Nathaniel runs his hands through his hair clearly frustrated.

I've never seen him like this, he was worrying about me hating him. He doesn't like to see me in pain yet he somehow always inflicts it on me.

"But I do know that I don't want to ever lose you, Genevieve."

I listened carefully, my heart almost spilled out from my chest. I couldn't believe it, this is all I've been waiting for. I slowly stood up from my window seat, staring at him for a while as I thought about what my next move should be.

"Will you hurt me again?" I asked.

"Probably but I can promise you that I'll try my best  to hurt myself before hurting you again." He says, he sounded so serious and his words were filled with so much meaning.

I nodded, it was honestly good enough for me. I can't deny my attraction towards him or the feelings I have for him, not anymore. I walked closer to him, his chest was heaving up and down as I got closer to him.

His hand softly crawled up to my cheek, my head leaned more against the palm of his hand.

I went on my tippy toes to kiss him, he immediately took control of the kiss. He deepen the kiss by inserting his tongue inside my mouth causing me to release a breathless moan. It's been least than 24 hours since we last kissed and I craved him more than anything, I can't imagine never kissing him.