W A N N A B E Y O U R S

18+ very mature scene

           I crawled all the way back till I felt the wall behind me. He bent down to my level while tilting his head, his hooded eyes stared back at my green ones. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me up almost breaking my delicate wrist, I turned away from him not wanting to look at him.

He suddenly tossed me on his bed, my hair covered my face till I pushed it back. He turns his bare back to me as he opens one of his drawers, pulling a knife out.

"This knife was gifted to me by your pathetic father." Nathaniel chuckles dryly.

I brought my knees up to my chest, I tried looking around for anything I could grab ahold of to use for self defense but the slick bastard must have hid everything. My eyes shot back up to his cold ones, a wicked smirk appeared on his lips.

"I always cut my subs with different types of knifes but I've never used this knife on them."

Should I feel special?

"I've been waiting to use it but now seems like the perfect time." He walks closer, he stops inches away from the bed. He tilts his head while looking at me, he places the knife handle in his mouth as he unbuttons his jeans, his biceps flexed as doing so.

I gulped down the huge knot in my throat. This man was built like a god, his face had all the great features, his chest looked as hard as stone, his cuts all over his body give off the imagine of battle scars.

He pulled his jeans down before tossing them to the side, he glanced at me while pulling down his boxers. He showed no sign of embarrassment, he just looked at me with a serious glare. My eyes trailed down to his huge shaft, it was beyond big and long, very long.

Cold shivers traveled up my body, spreading across everywhere. He transferred the knife to his hand, he licked the very tip of the knife while looking at me.

He finally came around the bed, I tried crawling away as quickly as I could but he grabbed a handful of my hair and I fell back against the bed. He dragged his knife down my neck, my body completely froze.

"This knife is so sharp that if I just add a little bit of pressure it'll break through skin." He whispers.

I glanced up at the ceiling not knowing if he was going to stab me or not.

He trailed the knife over my shirt, ripping it apart. My chest was heaving up and down with the close touch of death. His eyes darkened while starring at my bare chest, my eyes glanced down at the knife which was raising towards my cheek. He dragged the knife across my cheek drawing blood from me.

I winched in pain, my hand automatically tried comforting my cheek but Nathaniel quickly climbed on top of me holding both my wrist up with his hand while the other one gripped my jaw. I felt his tongue lick the blood off my cheek, my back arched against him.