Bailey x Vinny pt.2

Fact of the day: I just somehow got out of bed...I didn't sleep all night. I was very uncomfortable while trying to go to sleep. Also, I'm here just pealing my nail polish off slowly. Yall owe me one. The feeling is weird ;-;

Vinny's POV

I've been texting Bailey for at least 3 years now. I'm honestly, shocked that, 3 years ago I met Bailey. Actually. Today is actually the day I met her. June 16. I've been planning a huge party for her. I'm well known in California.

Me and my parents run a very famous store here. So I decided to throw the party there. There's not much to say about a simple party for your best friend. Well- Actually, since me and Bailey have been friends for a while, I've actually grown onto her. Aka, I have a crush on her. I've been meaning to tell her for a while. But, there was never a time to really ask her if she was single or about her sexuality. I just never saw a time to bring it up.

Anyways, I had already asked her to come by my family's store later today. Oh, I had also bought her a present. It wasn't anything much. But it was a cute little hamster. I thought she might have liked it. I thought it was cute, I'm not so sure if Bailey even wants a pet to be honest. I don't even know if she likes animals that much. I guess if she doesn't, I get to take care of this cute little guy.

Bailey's POV

Vinny asked me to come by his family's store later today. I kinda knew what today was. It was the first time we ever met. I remember that day like it was yesterday. I quickly rushed over to his family's store to be surprised with balloons, cake and presents. Oh, I had also got Vinny a present to. It wasn't much but it fanny pack. I thought it'll be a nice gift for him. Oh, I also put some chocolate and a lot of pictures of us together. I think he might like it but I'm not sure. I quickly jumped into Vinny's arms as we both fell to the floor. He helped me up as he dragged me to a table. It had an adorable hamster sitting in a cage. The cage had a pink bow on it and a small card next to it.

"To my best friend in the whole world, Bailey." - Vinny

I quickly hugged Vinny again and gave him a quick peck on the lips. I wasn't really thinking, I was a little to excited. To my surprise he kissed me back. I hugged him once more as I handed him my gift.

Bailey: "It's not much, but I hope you like it."

I went back over to the table and took the hamster out of the cage. I turned around to find Vinny already wearing the fanny pack I got him, and him already eating the chocolates I gave him.

Vinny: "So what are you going to name him?"

Bailey: "Mmmm, I like Floof. I'll call him Floof!"

------------

Requested by: BlueprintPITUFOXD