Adora x Lara

This is gonna be a part 2 of Charlotte x Adam cause why not.

Fun fact: Lara is a rainbow and will kill you if you make fun of her

Adora's POV

I smiled as I tried the outfit on

Adora: I love this outfit Charlotte! It's so cozy!

Adam: Umm... y-yeah same, t-thank you Charlotte.

Charlotte: N-No problem...

I walked around the store wanting some enjoyment, since I was bored watching my big brother try and get a girlfriend. While walking around the place, I ran into a girl with the cutest outfit.

Adora: HI!

Lara: Ummm, Hi...?

Adora: I love your outfit!

Lara: Oh umm, thank you. I like yours too.

Adora: I'm Adora!

Lara: Nice to meet you Adora, I'm Lara.

Me and the human Lara, chatted for a bit before we had to leave. The lovey human gave me a card with some numbers on it. She said I can call her anytime. I smiled and said goodbye to the human before the other human, Albert, had to dragged me outside the store. On the way back home, Charlotte came up to us and handed Adam a card with some numbers on it. Is this a common thing humans do? I asked the human at home and he said it's just a way of saying that they would like to spend more time with us. I smiled and decided to call the human.

Lara's POV

I sat on the couch bored. Before I knew it, the phone rang. I answered the call and heard the voice of the girl from the shop. I smiled brightly to myself as we talked for a little. We then decided to meet up later today in the park. I smiled as I rushed over there. I got there really early, and after a few minutes, she finally showed up. I smiled as we talked for hours. She even told me she was an alien, she was able to prove it too. Which really amazed me.

Adora: Look! Look! I can even wiggle my ears!

I giggled as the young girl wiggled her ears up and down. I could already tell at this point, we were going to be amazing friends. And maybe, even more in the future. Who knows.

------------

Requested by: vameprix