Lara x Kai

Kai's POV

I had recently got into this new band. They were called "London Panic" I loved their songs. I even remember all their names! Their names were Odette, Ally, Bailey and Colleen! It was actually quite easy to remember their names, anyways I was able to get a ticket to their new concert tonight. You don't know how excited I am!

Anyways, back to the band. They don't have a lot of fans sadly. I don't know why, their songs were amazing. I favorite is "Bubblegum Heart" IT IS THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD! I hear people singing it all the time. But when I asked if they know who made the song they are always clueless. This really bugs me. But, I'm not gonna let this ruin the concert for me! Oh! That reminds me, it's almost time for the concert. Better start preparing for it.

Lara's POV

I sighed in relief as I had made it to the concert on time. The concert I was talking about was the one being preformed by The London Panic! They were so amazing! I wish I can preform with them. But I don't have an amazing skill level like them. As I walked around I bumped into somebody.

Lara: "Sorry!"

Kai: "It's alright. I'm Kai and you?"

Lara: "Oh! I'm Lara Miss.

Our small chat lasted through out the whole concert. I guess you can say we became best friends. We agreed that we'll come see each other when all the time. I hope to take Kai out all the time to coffee shops, concerts and to see the London Panic! Hopefully we can be more then friends.

------------

Request by: Lara_flicker