Adam x Charlotte

Adam's POV

I walked blindly around the human's house. But during the crash, I hurt my eyes badly. I had learned the human's language pretty fast. Same with Adora.

Albert: Here. I'm not sure if they'll fit on your face.

Adam: What are these human?

Albert: Umm...they're called glasses. They help you see better. Also my name is Albert, not human.

Adam: ohhhh, okay Albert.

The human quickly put "glasses" on me. Once they were on, my vision became so much better.

Adora: Big brother, those look great on you!

Albert: Anyways, you guys can stay here for as long as you want.

The human showed me and Adora where we can sleep for the night. The human said he knew a friend of his that can give us some new clothes in the morning.

Charlotte's POV

I just finished my newest design. I quickly turned around as I heard the bell ring.

Charlotte: Oh! Hi Albert, who are they?

The 2 people next to him were wearing hoodies and I couldn't see their faces. Albert then took me to the backroom and explained everything. Of course I didn't believe him. Like- who believes in Aliens? Before I knew it, the Alien took off his hoodie. I felt my face heat up as he took it off. The first thing I see is a light blue alien, with blue messy hair, torn clothes and some dirt on his face.

Charlotte: U-Uhhm- W-Would you like some new clothes?

Albert: Yeah, that'll be nice. Thanks again Charlotte.

Charlotte: Y-Yeah n-no problem...

Adam's POV

I felt my face heat up. I had no idea what this feeling was. I quickly went over to the human and asked.

Adam: H-Human what is this feeling... m-my face heats up when your friend is near...

Albert: Awww, that means you're in love!

Before I could deny that, the other human named Charlotte came in. I kept quiet and took the clothes she made me and Adora.

Adora: I love this outfit Charlotte! It's really comfortable to wear!

Adam: U-Uh... s-same, it's really comfortable. T-Thank you Charlotte...

Charlotte: Y-Your welcome...

Albert took us out of the shop and started taking us home. We almost were home before we noticed Charlotte running towards us. We quickly stop and waited for her. She was out of breath.

Charlotte: U-Uhm... Adam... here

The human gave me a card with a bunch of numbers and the human's name. I looked back up at the human whose face was completely red.

Charlotte: Uhhh... y-your a really nice person. Call me when you can. And maybe we can go out or something...

Adam: Oh- O-Okay, I'll see when I can call you...

Charlotte: Great...! Bye Adam!

And that's how we met.

------------

Requested by: SourCreamStarbuks