Austin x Quinn

Welp, the next few ships are for a friend of mine on wattpad, they know who they are UwU. Also, this is really short.

Fact of the day: Austin in my AU has glasses---

Quinn's POV

I've been chatting with my new date online. We both agreed to meet each tonight. I had my best dress on since we were going out to a restaurant. I had my best friend Prasiddhi do my hair. I was so excited! She even said if anything goes wrong just to call her. I hugged her as I got into her car as she drove me to the restaurant. I quickly got out of her car, a little too quickly...That I kind of fell. My dress got a little dirty.

Quinn: "Oh shoot!"

Prasiddhi: "It's alright, it's just some dirt."

She went back inside her car and cleaned the dirt off of my dress. It left some huge sumdges on my dress though. I thought my dress was ruined, before Prasiddhi came up with an idea. She went back inside her car and got a marker. She bent down and started drawing on my dress.

Quinn: "PRASIDDHI!"

Just as I kicked her lightly I realized what she was trying to do. She was drawing flowers on my dress.

Quinn: "Oh! I'm so sorry Prashiddhi!"

Prasiddhi: "It's alright, just stay still."

After a while of her drawing on my dress, she started adding details to my dress. She started adding green, orange, pink and blue. Then she went back inside her car and took out some flowers. She put a pink flower in my hair and gave me the rest. I gave her a big hug and ran up to my date.

Austin's POV

I sighed as I waited a good 30 minutes for my date. Just as I was about to go inside the restaurant, I knocked my date running towards me.

Austin: "Finally- Wow- You look beautiful tonight."

Quinn: "T-Thanks."

I smiled brightly at her as I held her hand and walked her into the restaurant.

Prasiddhi's POV

I waved goodbye to my best friend as she walked up to her date and kissed his cheek. He held her hand and walked her inside the restaurant. I quietly cried to myself as my best friend left with her soon to be boyfriend. I liked her for the longest time, but now she's taken..