Annie x Ally

Ally's POV

Me and my friends recently became a band. We were known as the London Panic. Our biggest album was "Bubblegum Heart" It was inspired by a few things in London, since that's where we grew up. Anyways we were having a life concert tonight.

I was running a little behind since I was a little nervous.

Not many people wanted to come see our show tonight. We had 100 concert tickets to begin with, and now we have 48. It was an okay start, since I don't think many people know us that well. We were practicing our new song called "If your gonna rock" It was a mix between my type of music mixed with Colleen's.

I quickly looked up at the clock and realized I'm late. I rushed my way outside, said bye to my Mother and baby sister. This was super exciting and kind of scary. But the 2 moods mixed together just makes me want to smile. On my way there I bumped into my girlfriend, Annie.

Ally: "Sorry- Oh! Hi Annie!"

Annie: "Hi Ally!"

Ally: "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I'm running late for my concert."

Annie: "It's alright, just go to your concert! I don't want you to be late. Maybe after...we can go out...maybe on a date?"

Ally: "Sure! Bye Annie, love you."

Me and Annie started dating just last week. She was a really relaxed person. And that's why I love her so much. Once I finally made it to the concert, I apologized to everybody for being late. I smiled brightly as I held my guitar in my hands and started playing it. The concert was going just as planned, everybody was having a good time, no static can be heard with the speakers and just no problems had happened through out the whole concert. Once I got off stage I saw Annie waiting for me there. She quickly jumped in my arms and gave me a big hug.

Annie: "Love you,"

Ally: "Love you too. Hey- still wanna go on the date?"

Annie "Of course, let's go!"

------------

Requested by: Lara_Flicker