Alex x Dan

Tip of the day: Dan will follow anybody if they have bubblegum.

Alex's POV

I waited by the school gates waiting for Dan. As I did I saw Annie and Lara walk by. I gave Lara a small head nod and she did the same. It's a weird way of saying "Hi" or "Hello, how are you?" But we like this version. It's just so we don't get stuck in an awkward conversation. We both didn't like those situations. Just as we did our usual head nod, Dan came running towards me.

He jumped into my arms as I caught him. As I looked around, everybody- erm, some people were looking at me and Lara. We were always caught in situations like this. I sighed as I dragged Dan along with me into the school.

As school finished I took Dan home with me. We sat on the couch and played a movie. Just as I was getting relaxed, Dan crawled onto me. He smiled brightly at me as he removed my eyepatch.

Dan: I don't like it when you cover it up.

Alex: I know but... it looks weird. I just don't like people staring at me because of it...

Dan: Mmm... well I like Alex!

I blushed a little at his comment. I held him close to me as he fell asleep. Once it was getting late, I decided to let him stay for the night. I brought him into my bedroom and left him in my bed. I wrapped some warm blankets around him before giving him a kiss on the forehead. I went back to the couch and slept there for the night.

Dan's POV

I got up from Alex's bed and took some blankets with me. I walked into the living room to see him asleep. I got on top of him and wrapped the blankets around the both of us. I got myself in a comfortable position and fell asleep shortly after. I yawned as I woke up to the smell of food. I got up from the couch and saw Alex cooking.

Alex: Morning Dan.

I smiled as I went over to Alex and hugged him.

Dan: Morning!

I got patted on the head and went back over to the couch and watched some cartoons as I waited for the breakfast to be ready. I mostly watched SpongeBob as I waited. I just loved the show, even though I'm 18 now.

Once breakfast was ready Alex came over to me with it in hand and gave it to me. I hugged him and thanked him. Before I was about to eat, I looked back over at Alex who looked me in the eyes for a second and then looked away from me.

I was confused, but I kinda wanted to eat first. Just as I was going to, I knew why Alex looked all flustered. He had written me a message just by using food.

"Dan, I loved you for a long time. Please just say you'll be mine. I can't imagine a world without you."

Alex's POV

I thought the idea was good at first but now...it's just stupid.

Alex: Dan I'm sorry-

Before I could finish. The brunette pulled me into a kiss. I was shocked and didn't know how to react. So I just kissed him back. Judging by the brunette's reaction, I'm guessing he loves me too.