Aadiv x Kai

Aadiv's POV

I waited for the game to load. I got Survivor. I walked around looking for my girlfriend, Kai. Once I found her, I sent her a note saying I'm a survivor. She started writing a note and sent it too me, but the note dropped. It read,

"Explosive Diarrhea"

Aadiv: ...

Everybody else: ...

Kai: :>

Aadiv: The heck Kai...

Kai: I wanted to see if the note will drop.

Well, I guess she was right, it did drop. She sent me another note saying she'll tell me when the lights to flicker. I nodded and waited for the lights to flicker. Once they did Kai dragged me to the bedroom. She quickly told me she was the murderer. I told her I would defend her if she was accused. She gave me a thumbs up as she walked away to murder somebody. Their were only 6 of us this game. Me, Kai, Aphrodite, Reza, Miguel and Albert. I walked around a little trying not to be a suspect. While walking around not much happened. I mean, Reza dropped his engagement ring that Miguel gave him. But nothing interesting really happened. After a while of waiting we all hear the Narrator's voice.

[ Narrator ] "You hear the power generator turning back on..."

[ Narrator ] " The lights have been turned on. The house guests arise from their slumber."

[ Narrator ] "The murderer has attempted to kill someone. However, the medic has saved the targeted player. The targeted player remines in the game and nobody leaves."

Miguel: Who the flip tried to kill Reza!?

Aadiv: Wait, how do you-

Miguel: Bish- I'm the medic.

Reza: Miguel, calm down.

Aphrodite: Guys, it's Kai. I'm the psychic.

Albert: Yeah, it's her. I'm the spy. I bugged Reza last night.

Aadiv: No it's not, she's my twin.

[ Narrator ] The players accused Aadiv of being the murderer.

Aadiv: ;-;

[ Narrator ] Incorrect, the murderer remines on the loose!

[ Narrator ] Idiots...

Everybody: WE HEARD THAT

[ Narrator ] "OOP-"

- 10 seconds later -

[ Narrator ] "The medic saved the targeted player- blah blah blah. You guys get the drill. Just vote kai out-"

Kai: I-

[ Narrator ] "Kai has been removed."

Miguel: We haven't even voted yet-

[ Narrator ] KAI HAS BEEN REMOVED-

Miguel: o -o

[ Ghost Kai ] ...

[ Aadiv ] Hi ;-;

Welp, I guess this is my life now. Honestly, what did I expect from Kai? Not much really. I gave her a quick kiss before we laid down on the couch and waited for the game to restart.

------------

Requested by: BlehIDGAF