Kai x Jojo

Welp, the next few ships are for a friend of mine on wattpad, they know who they are UwU. Also, this is really short.

Fact of the day: Jojo is a nerd just like me-

Kai's POV

I've been waiting for my boyfriend, Jojo, for a few hours now. He said he a surprise for me. He told me to wait by our secret garden. We took great care of it. Anyways, after a while of waiting he finally came. I waved hello to him as he came over to me. He quickly hugged me and took me somewhere. So, after a while of walking. He took me to a park. The park was almost empty. but I saw a couple of our friends here. I saw Trey, Kees, Odette, Sabrina and Jamila. I was confused for a minute before I looked around the place. Odette and Jamila were holding freshly baked goods. And Sabrina was holding flowers, while Trey and Kees were holding gifts.

Kai: "What's happening Jojo?"

Before I knew it, he got down on one knee and held a ring up to me. I already knew what he was going to ask. I smiled brightly as I cried softly. I quickly hugged him as he got up. Trey and Kees quickly came over to me and handed me the gifts, while Sabrina handed my flowers. Then Jamila, took a muffin out of Odette's hands and stuffed it in my mouth. Jojo wiped my tears away and kissed me check. I gave him a soft smile and kissed him.