Alab x Dvir

Chapter name: Love letter

(This request is a month old. Im so sorry. And Im very sorry if it feels like it was rushed and that it's short. I haven't been motivated. But I do wanna reach 50/100 requests. So please request, and it may take a while to get out. I'll start writing more and stop watching more anime, I promise.)

Dvir's POV

In the distance I heard Alab shouting out for me. Me and Alab were childhood friends. We've always done everything together. Anyways, I've caught feelings for him. So every time he's near me, I try not to talk/be around him. It just causes me to freak out. Alab quickly caught up to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and walked to school with him. Once we were there we went to our classes. During the whole period I couldn't stop thinking about it him. Usually since it was Friday, we would choose not to see each to give ourselves some space (don't ask. I'm running out of ideas). Anyways- I like Fridays since most people usually confess to each other. And I'm hoping that Alab might make the first move since I'm to scared to. Throughout the day, I kept thinking about him, and since he might not make the first move, I decided to make a love letter and leave it in his locker during lunch. Once lunch came around, I went to his locker and left the letter there. I quickly went back to go eat. Once lunch was over I went to my class room and started working. Once school was over, I went to my locker to pack up my things, the I saw a letter in my locker. It had a heart on the cover and it was from... Alab.

--------------------

Requested by: Usernamememes