Kim-ly x Indah

Yello, I'm not sure if many people ship this but, why not? Also, don't ask me "BuT rAiNzI hOw Do TwO wOmEn dO tHaT" cause I don't have an answer, and if you do your getting a reee- as a reply :/

Tip of the day: You mess with Kim, her whole family is coming for ya-

Kim-ly's POV

I waited outside for my girlfriend, Indah, today was our 5th anniversary. I couldn't wait, she said she had some great news. I couldn't wait to hear it. I had picked her up a coffee and some flowers on my way here.

Anyways, I had some good news as well. I was going to propose to her! We've been together for a long time and I think it's time. Once I saw her coming towards me she quickly hugged me. I handed her the flowers and her coffee. I held her hand as we made it to a near by mountain so we can go stargazing.

Once we finally made it up there, which was only 15 minutes. I laid a blanket down on the ground and laid down on top of it, same with Indah. After a while of watching the stars, Indah got up and asked me if I want to know what the good news it. I got up as well as I nodded.

Kim-Iy: Okay, but let me go first.

She nodded as she paid attention. I told her to close her eyes. Once she did I got on a knee and told her to open her eyes. Once she did she almost cried. She jumped in my arms already screaming yes. I smiled knowing I can be with her for the rest of my life.

Kim-Iy: So, what's your good news?

Indah: Here...

She handed me something I couldn't make out. But once I got a good view of it. It was a pregnancy test and it was positive. I smiled as I cried softly. I hugged her tightly, now knowing we were going to be parents.