Austin x Jackson

tip of the day: Austin, Caleb and Benton will arrest anybody, so watch your backs.

Austin's POV

I looked at the most wanted list. I was bored and I had finished all of my work. I looked over at the front desk and see Benton filing some papers with his boyfriend asleep by his side.

Austin: Hey Benton!

Benton: Quiet.

Benton: Ben's sleeping.

I quickly cover my mouth and gave off an awkward laugh. I'm usually cheerful when doing my job as a cop. But somethings, I get out of hand.

Austin: Sorry, anyways who's this?

Benton got up and took some papers with him. He came over to me and looked at the list.

Benton: Well.

Benton: Their name is Jackson. They have been charged with murder. We couldn't take a clear picture of him, since he broke the camera and got away.

Austin: Can I take the case?

Benton: ...

Austin: ...

Benton: ...

Austin: Uhm-

Benton: Sure...

Austin: Okay...?

I quickly took the files he handed me, and put them in my bag. I thanked him as I left the police station. I looked over the files at home. This is what they described him as before he fled the station.

----------------------------------------

: Jackson Lubrent :

Gender: Male

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Blonde

Age: 19

Siblings: Jean-Claude

Height: 5'4

Pounds: 130 pounds

------------------------------------------

I took some notes. I knew this case was gonna take me a while but that was okay.

A few weeks later I was walking through the park, I spotted somebody who fit the description of him. I quickly ran over to him and stopped him dead in his trail.

Once I got closer, I saw he was dragging a body with him. The boy quickly turned around and stared at me. Honestly... he was really cute. We both didn't move an inch, it was a good 5 minutes of staring into each other eyes before he snapped out of it and ran away.

Jackson's POV

I quickly ran away from the cop. I felt my face burn up as I ran away. I slapped myself telling myself that I wasn't in love. I then realized, I had to get rid of him. I pulled myself together and waited 2 hours and went back to the same spot too clean up the mess. After I cleaned up the mess, I went too a near by Starbucks and got a Frappuccino. Once I got my order, I looked to my side and noticed the guy from earlier. I quickly paid for my drink and got out of there. I went to a near by park and stayed there. I sighed as I sat down on the bench.

Austin: A Frappuccino?

I gasped as I looked behind me. Some how he was able to catch up to me that quickly. I looked the boy in his eyes for a little before a gave him a small nod. He sat down next to me, he started talking to me about random things. I actually got too caught up to notice that at the time, we were holding hands. I smiled lightly as I rested my head on his shoulder. I honestly asked a stupid question at the time, but I'm glad I asked it.

Jackson: Sooo, are you gonna let me go or are you going to turn me in?

Austin: Mmmm... I guess... your lucky I love you...

I blushed a little before I gave him a gentle smile.

Jackson: I love you too...

------------

Requested by: saikxu

I FINALLY FINISHED!!!! I'M SO TIRED, MY EYES HURT TwT