Ash x Liling

Liling's POV

I patted Ash on the back. His boyfriend just dumped him. Honestly, I've never seen him cry so hard in his life. I sighed as I took off his glasses and cleaned them, then I cleaned away his tears. I quickly put his glasses back on. I picked him up and carried him to his room. Ash really isn't too heavy. He's really light, even though he's half my size.

Liling: Want some water..?

He only nodded as I started to walk out of the room. I gave him a glass a water and waited for him to calm down. Once he was calm. I hugged him tightly. I would do anything just to see him smile.

Liling: Wanna go to the park later? It'll help you calm down..

He nodded again. I patted him on the back once more before leaving him alone for a while. I went to my room and changed into some cozy clothes.

Ash's POV

I cleaned away the rest of my tears and made my way over to my closet and put on a sweater. It was winter and I really just don't wanna be cold. I sighed as I looked over at Liling. She had a nice winter outfit on. I gave her a soft smile before we started making our way over to the park. Once we were there, there was a coffee shop near by so we decided to go for coffee.

Liling: Soooo... do you feel better?

Ash: A little...

Liling quickly hugged me. I smiled softly at her before she pulled away.

Liling: Ash, can I ask you something...?

Ash: Sure, what is it?

Liling: If somebody like... Let's just say your best friend, Told you she had feelings for you for a long time... would you accept her feelings?

I looked over at Liling who only gave me a small smile.

Ash: Uhm... M-Maybe, why do you ask?

Liling's POV

I put my coffee down and held Ash's hand tightly. He was shocked and his face was turning red in seconds.

Liling: Well Ash... It's because I'm that girl.

I didn't really expect what happened next. Ash quickly pulled me into a kiss, of course I kissed back. I've liked him for a long time. The only thing I was able to do when we pulled out of the kiss was just smile.

Liling: I love you Ash...

Ash: I love you too...

------------

Requested by: saikxu