Qasim x John

Qasim's POV

Well...today me and my boyfriend, John. Got into another argument. And it's the 5th one this week.

I'm starting to question our relationship.

Trust me when I say, I want "us" to work, I really do. I'll do anything in the world to make sure that he feels comfortable, safe and secured when he's here with me. He means the world to me.

I sigh as I go and sit down on the couch. I was tired as usual, I barely get enough sleep at night. I have to keep up with School, My job, My little sister, John and payments. There was so much to do, I never get time to sleep. And John's been complaining that I never have time for him. I still try my best though...I don't want to put work first instead of John. To me, he always comes first. But with stuff like taxes and work, it has to come first.

I hate hearing John say that I never have time for him. I try my best but I fail every time to put him first.

I've never actually told him about all the stuff I've been trying to keep up with. I honestly think it'll bore him to death.

Anyways, I could tell how upset he is with me. He locked himself up in our bedroom. He always does this when we fight. I've never raised my voice at him, and I'm not planning to. All I'm trying to say is that I don't want to hurt him in anyway. Anyways, I need to work right now, I can wait to tell him tomorrow.

John's POV

I cleaned my tears away and walked out of me and Qasim's bedroom. I walked into the living room to see a bunch of papers in his hand, and he was kind of drooling on them since he fell asleep. I walked over to him and read what was on the papers. They were a bunch of paper like, there was one from work, his sister, his collage and some payments he needs to pay. I looked back over at him, he never told me how hard he's been working. I've never had a problem with helping somebody out. So, I'm not sure why he didn't tell me. If this was the reason why he hasn't been spending a lot of time with me I would have understood. I sighed as I took the pen that was in his left hand, and started helping him with his work.

Qasim's POV

I yawned as I woke up. I looked around the place noticing I feel asleep. I looked over to my side and see John sleeping next to me. I smiled lightly as I kissed his forehead. I grabbed my work, now noticing that it was done. I looked once more over at John before smiling. I put my papers back and hugged him. I gave him one last kiss on the forehead before falling asleep with him.