Miguel x Mateo pt.2

Fact of the day: Wheez

Still Miguel's POV

(5 years later)

Me and Mateo have been dating for 3 years before I decided to marry him 2 years ago. and it's been the best. We even have a daughter called lily.

Not too long ago, we had police come over to our house. Since apparently Mateo went missing 10 years ago, which was a long time ago. His parents are still alive, and worried about him.

So, I decided what would probably be best. I told Mateo to go visit his family. Of course, I was going with him, as long with lily. I guess it kinda works out for both me and Mateo, since I get to meet his family, and he gets to see his family again after 10 years.

Mateo's POV

We finally made it to my parents house...

I never thought I was ever gonna come back here. I never liked it here, My parents never supported me in anything.

I can't be to quick to judge though, they may have changed after these past 10 years.

Miguel and Lily were both excited to meet my parents, I on the other hand, wasn't. I was too scared to even knock on the door.

But after a few minutes, I finally took a deep breath and knocked on the door. The door quickly swung open, and there, I saw my mother.

She quickly hugged me from the moment she saw me.

I started crying a little to be honest.

She quickly took us inside and gave us food. She also told me that dad passed away last year. I kinda wanted to see him again to be honest.

I didn't mind though.

I was with my family at least.

- Wheez this is the end, sorry it was short. -