Lucas x Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude's POV

I sighed as I sat down in my seat. My best friend Cactus was taking me to meet one of cousins. Not Nave, he's already introduce me to him. He was taking me to meet his cousin Lucas. I was excited to meet him already.

Once the car stopped near by a park, I quickly exited the car and tried looking around for him, even though I had no Idea who he was. I turned around and heard Cactus chuckle before taking me by the arm and dragged me to near by bench. He told me to wait here while he'll go and look for Lucas.

Of course I didn't listen, once he left, I got up from the bench I walked around the park trying to look for Lucas.

Boy, was I dumb back then. I walked around for a few minutes shouting his name but I never got reply. After a few more minutes of walking around hopelessly. I bumped into somebody and fell down.

Jean-Claude: "Oop- Sorry sir.."

I rubbed head as I had hit it while I fell to the ground.

[ ??? ] "It's alright."

The man handed me his hand. I smiled as I grabbed their hand as they picked me up. Once I got a good look at the man, my face lit up. Honestly, he remined me of Kai and Lukey. He had a smiler hair style as Kai, and a some what same persona as Lukey.

Jean-Claude "I-I...umm, I-I'm Jean-Claude..."

Jean-Claude:"A-And..you?"

[ ??? ] "Oh..uhh, I'm--

Cactus: "Oh! There you are Jean! I guess you met my cousin sooner then expected."

I quickly turned to my side to see the man almost as shocked as me.

Jean-Claude: "THAT'S YOUR COUSIN!?

Lucas: "THAT'S YOUR BEST FRIEND!?"

Cactus: "Uhmm...yeah, uhm, do you two...not like each other..?"

I felt my face burn up even more, I turned back to Lucas. And gave him a soft smile. I already knew we were going to be best friends, and hopefully more then friends one day!