Omar x Mateo

Welp, the next few ships are for a friend of mine on wattpad, they know who they are UwU. Also quick warning this will contain self harm and suicide thoughts. Anyways enjoy.

Fact of the day: Omar and Sabrina are siblings in my AU

Mateo's POV

I can't seem to be happy. I fake a smile everyday, just so others don't think anything is wrong. Me and Omar had been dating for a few years before he died.

I can' t remember how though. All remember is waking up in a hospital bed and them telling me the bad news. All they said was that he lost to much blood and died.

Me and his sister, Sabrina, went to his funeral last Month. She's now living with me since their parents had died years ago. So now it's just me and Sabrina. Oh! and I can't forget Muffin.

She's my pet cat. She brings some joy into my life. Like week, when she got her head stuck in a cup. It was the first time that I've finally smiled again. I've tried doing thing that would make me happy but nothing works.

I've...even try cutting my wrists. It helps me somehow, I feel better every time. I don't want to continue life anymore without Omar. I basically don't want to life anymore.

Sabrina feels the same way. She just never speaks about it. She finds more joy in life then me. She can smile without forcing herself to do it. She's truly happy, more then I'll ever be.

All I want is to see him one last time, and maybe just maybe I'll stop...and get some help. And just then I guess I can say my wish came true. I couldn't make it out but, I think it was Omar. The only thing I saw is a figure that reminded me of him. The only words it spoke was

"Stop, just get some help. You'll be fine."

I nodded softly as the figure looked to it's side and walked away.

"Take care of my little sister Mateo, and remember that I'll love you, no matter where I am."

Mateo: "..."

Mateo: "I love you Omar... I'll stop... just for you."