Dan x Jamila

I was bored and I was playing a round of flicker. And--- I don't wanna explain the round, enjoy.

Tip of the day: Jamila makes better muffins then Vinny, fight me

Dan's POV

I got the psychic this round. As I looked around, I've never played with anybody in this round. I saw some completely new people. I'm not sure if their new to flicker or not. Anyways, the first thing that caught my eye was a beautiful women standing behind the counter. She started asking everybody if they wanted a muffin. I saw a women in red clothes come up to her and asked her for one. Then another person wearing a black shirt and some black jeans asked her as well. I could tell she knew everybody in this room since she was able to call them by their name.

[ ??? ] "Okay Reza, but first I'll give Colleen a muffin tonight!"

Reza: "That's fine, I can wait.

So, the boy in black was named Reza and the girl in red was named Colleen. I walked up next to the girl in pink and asked her if I can have a muffin also.

[ ??? ] "Sure- Uhm.."

Dan: "I-Is something wrong?"

[ ??? ] "Huh? No, not at all! It's just, I don't know your name."

Dan: "Oh, Um, I'm Dan and you?"

Jamila: "I'm Jamila, nice to meet you Dan! Also, I'll give you a muffin after Colleen and Reza!"

I nodded as I walked away from her. The lights started flickering as well. So I looked around and the only people I know so far are Colleen, Reza and Jamila. Anyways, I decided to check a person named Jane. Once the results were in, It said that Jane was neutral.

I walked up to Jamila and stood to her side. I quickly asked her if she knew who Jane was. She smiled brightly at me as she pointed to a girl who had blonde hair, a lesbian colored sweater and some overalls.

I handed Jamila a note saying that I was the psychic and Jane was neutral. She smiled at me and nodded.

I felt my face heat up as I smiled back. Me and Jamila almost fell over when we heard somebody yell. I quickly caught Jamila in my arms before she hit the floor. I asked if she was alright, and she only gave me a small nod. We looked over at the boy who was screaming, he had ginger hair, and a blue sweater on.

Jamila: "Cash what's wrong?!"

Cash: "Colleen's the murderer trust me!"

I was confused for a while, I didn't check this "Cash" guy last night so I don't know if he's good or not. He could probably be the Assassin, Spy, Scout or Dark psychic. I can't think of anything else that he could be.

Before I knew it the two started arguing. While they were arguing Jamila hugged me from behind, and she looked scared. I could tell she didn't like yelling.

Anyways I voted for Colleen I'm not sure why. Anyways once she was voted out, her journal said that she was a survivor. Other then that, some random chick came over to me and started a fight with me. She had Brown hair and a blue jacket. Jamila told me her name is Sabrina.

I really felt annoyed just hearing her voice. I don't know why but I decided to check her and not Cash. And the only thing it told me was that she was good.

I sighed as I hugged Jamila before the lights flickered. Once they did, I felt something in my pocket. It was a muffin. I was confused because this "Reza" person was next.

Once the lights were on. I noticed that Jamila was gone. Once I looked to my side, I noticed her head on the counter. Trust me when I say, I screamed louder then a bear.

I felt hot tears running down my cheeks. The rest weren't even worried, scared or sad that Jamila had died. But, before I could even cast a vote, I was voted out. I sighed as I turned into a ghost. Just then Jamila, came out of nowhere and hugged me. I quickly hugged her back as I cried.