Adora x Jane

IDK what to put here :/

Tip of the day: I got none---

Jane's POV

Me and Adora had started dating a few weeks ago. We got along really well. I felt like nothing could tare us apart. And I was right! No matter what got in our way, we always solved the problem together. And today was going to be our 5th date. I want to do something special for her. But I'm not sure what to do. An idea quickly popped into my head. I don't think it's special enough for her but I think it's good enough. Anyways I was taking her to the mountains to see the stars. That's where her surprise is going to be. I picked her up in my car, I handed her a sweater. She kept asking if we were there yet, which was really cute. Once we were there, I laid down a towel on the floor so we can sit on. After a while of watching the stars, I got up and told Adora I'll be back in a little. Me, Albert and Alab have been helping Adam fix his ship. And we have finally finished it.

Adora's POV

I sat on the towel watching the stars wondering about where Jane is. I was about to get up and look for her before I saw something in the sky. I quickly looked up and saw my brother's spaceship. The spaceship came closer and stopped. Then my Jane came out of it and dragged me inside. I smiled as I kissed her. We stayed in the ship talking and watching the stars together.