Austin x Jojo

Jojo's POV

I had been going to the library for a bit. I enjoyed the fact that it was quiet. Honestly, In my opinion the library was the best place to go if you wanted some "you" time. Plus they have so many interesting book to read! My favorite places to sit were at the back. Nobody was ever there! Well...besides today. As I walked over to my usual spot with my coffee in hand, I noticed somebody sitting there.

Jojo: "Uhm, hello?"

There was no reply, I walked closer the figure. I noticed they had glasses on, along with a brown coat. I went over to them and sat next to them. I tried speaking to them, but still no reply. I sighed as I put my coffee away from my book. I really wasn't trying to ruin such a good book today. After a while of reading, I decided to drink some coffee. But unlucky old me, knocked it over with my elbow. I can't really say I caught my drink before it dropped, but the person sitting with me quickly caught it and gave it to me.

Jojo: " U-Uhm...t-thank you Mr."

Austin: Your welcome, just next time if your going to bring a drink in here just make sure that you don't leave it near the edge again."

Jojo: "S-Sorry.."

They were kind of picky with their words, but I understood. I could have ruined a book if I knocked it over the other way. I sighed as I kept reading. Once I finished, I quickly put it away and grabbed my drink, WHICH WAS STILL FULL, IN THE TRASH!! Thanks for making me waste a whole drink stranger...

Anyways, I went back the next day with no coffee in hand. Which annoyed me to much. I just didn't want to drop it like last time.

Like yesterday, the same guy was there! I didn't feel comfortable sitting next to him again, so I sat a few tables away from him. The thing I loved the most about the tables at the back of the library was that it was sort of dark. It was the right amount of shade so you can read. But in the middle/front of any library the sun's always in your face.

As I spent the next 5 minutes trying to get used to this new location, the same man from yesterday came up to me and sat down RIGHT. NEXT. TO. ME!!!

Austin: "Did you feel uncomfortable? Is that why you moved?"

I felt my heart drop once we said that. I turned to the side and saw him giving me this calm, yet mad face. I nodded softly as he moved closer to me. I felt more uncomfortable as I can now feel his hot breath on my neck. I wanted to scream, but I felt kind of calm and relaxed with him doing that. I quietly read to myself as he looked over my shoulder to see what I was reading.

Austin's POV

The noirette had fallen asleep a while ago on my shoulder. Honestly, I couldn't help myself every time I see him but blush a little and bury my face with books. I kissed his forehead and carried him home with me so he can go to sleep on my bed.

------------

Requested by: Lara_Flicker