John x Cody

John's POV

I waited outside Cody's door. We had school in about 10 minutes. I had no idea what was taking him so long to get ready. I sighed as I started banging on the door.

John: CODY! HURRY UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!

I really wasn't in a good mood today. I had to wake up early and practice the piano. Then cook for my family. And go around the whole house to see if anything was broken and needed to be fixed. I sighed as I heard Cody's annoying voice. I moved out of the way of the door and waited for Cody. As I waited, I saw the door swing open. Then Cody finally came out of his house.

Cody: I'M SO SORRY JOHN! I OVERSLEPT AND-

John: Just shut up Cody! Come on, we're gonna be late because of you!

I know I was being a little too rude, but...I just don't want him to know how much I love him. Anyways, we made it on time for school. Cody was quiet on our way to school. Probably because I yelled at him. I wanted to apologize to him but...

Cody's POV

I quickly told John I needed the bathroom and ran off. I didn't actually need the bathroom, I just needed a place to cry. Yes, I am a crybaby. But I can't help it. I'm too soft. Even just getting yelled at hurts me a lot, it sends me to the bathroom crying my eyes out. John yelling at me isn't anything new at this point. But he was always gentle with what words he uses, but my heart isn't used to him saying stuff like that. And It was barely anything serious! I just cry over the littles things!

John's POV

Cody's missed 2 classes already. I got worried and realized I made him cry. I quickly asked to go to the bathroom and ran all the way over there. Once I made it there, I heard crying in the last stall.

John: Cody?

Once I said that the crying stopped. I waited for a response but I never got one. I sighed as I sat on the floor. It was quiet for a long time before I decided to speak up.

John: Sorry Cody... I know you're sensitive.

Cody: "It's okay..."

As we still sat in silence I decided to finally tell Cody how I felt. I took a deep breath.

John: I mean it Cody, I'm sorry. I just say things I don't mean at times. But...what I'm back to say...I mean it okay!"

Cody's POV

John: I like you alright! I just didn't want to tell you because I was too scared that you'd reject me!

I felt my face heat up as he spoke. I didn't expect John to like me, I only really thought of us as good friends. I smiled lightly as I cleaned my tears away. I got up and unlocked the stall. I quickly hugged John as I got out.

And now we're dating.

------------

Requested by: SourCreamStarbuks