Melodie x Jane

This was a request from Amityisluzbian. Before anybody this room goes yelling at me saying that "MELODIE AND KIRYOMI ARE A CANNON COUPLE RAINZI! GET IN THE BIN." YOU GET IN THE BIN- THIS IS A REQUEST AND I'M DOING IT--- #GamerVriginSimp4Life

Melodie's POV

Me and Kiryomi broke up a while ago. She was leaving for Paris with her parents, and she didn't think a long distance relationship is going to work out. So she ended it with me at the airport. I was heartbroken.

And I decided that I should try seeing other people. In our household where we murder each other for fun, their wasn't many couples. So I probably had a chance with anyone who was Lesbian or Bisexual there.

I decided that maybe if I play a round of Flicker I'll find somebody.

Once the round started up, The hospital was picked. I was the Assassin and Jane was the murderer. Me and Jane were amazingly close friends. Maybe... I have a chance with her. I don't know! Everything is so confusing I used to have Kiryomi to calm me down, but now she's gone! I fell to the floor crying before Jane came out of nowhere and hugged me.

Jane: MELODIE!"

Jane: "Shhh...It's okay. I'm here for you."

I cleaned my tears away as I quickly kissed Jane, I wasn't think straight. Before I knew it she kissed back.

Jane: "I'll be here for you, always. I promise."

------------

Requested by: Amityisluzbian