Miguel x Reza

Miguel's POV

I was going around Mexico in my skates wondering around since I was bored, and I wanted to go and see if I could find Maribella. As I kept wondering around, I bumped into somebody who clearly wasn't from here. It was easy to tell since they were holding a map and they had some bags with them. Another thing, they also had a passport in hand.

[ ??? ] "OW- S-Sorry!"

Miguel: "Nah, it's fine."

I helped the stranger up and help them pick up their belongings.

Miguel: "Anyways, what's your--"

I felt my heart drop as they turn back to look at me. They had dark brown hair, soft black eyes, a dark grey button-up shirt, baggy cuffed jeans and white sneakers. He was really cute to be honest. I had no idea how I felt this way, I always thought I was straight.

Reza: "Sorry again, anyways I'm Reza. You?"

Miguel: "I- Uh-"

I couldn't even get a word out, I was Stuttering like crazy. I tried saying my name but I couldn't even do that!

Miguel: "I- I'm Miguel..-"

Reza: "Nice to meet you Miguel!"

He gave me this bright smile as he shook my hand. His hands were so warm... I felt so safe just holding his hands. I almost wanted to keep holding his hand for as long as I live. I know it sounds weird but that's how I feel.

Reza: "Uh- You can let go of my hand now..-"

Miguel: "OH- Uh, sorry."

Reza: "It's okay."

Reza quickly explained to me how he moved from England and came here because his cousins were sick. Their names were Omar and Sabrina. I'm actually friends of theirs but I had no idea their cousin was this cute-

Miguel: "Anyways, I'm actually a friend of your cousins. So I know where they live. Here in Cuetzalan it's a pretty small town here and a lot of us know each other. "

Reza: "Really? Well if you could show me where they live that would mean a lot to me."

Miguel: "Sure."

I held Reza's hand as I skated lightly as I dragged him around with me. After a while of skated around with Reza we finally made it to his Cousin's house. We actually got along nicely as we were making our way to his Cousin's house. We had a lot in common.

Miguel: "We're finally here. Hope your cousin's get well."

Reza: "Thanks so much Miguel! Hope to see you again. Thanks again, bye!"

Miguel: "Bye--"

Before he left to go be with his cousins, he quickly kissed me on the lips. He thanked me again and went inside his cousin's house to go take care of them. After a few weeks of him taking care of his cousins, I took Reza out on many dates and gave him a lot of love as well. Even though I just met him, I felt a strong connection with him. That was a few years ago when I first met him. After a long time of now being with him he's now my fiancé, and we plan on getting married in fall.

------------

Requested by: Quexitie_