34

Silver waited until Christmas to walk up to Tom again. 

Silver walked around the castle, but she didn't see Tom at all, not even in the room of requirement. Silver sighed and walked to the dungeons. Chilly. Silver was wearing a t-shirt with high waisted fluffy pants. She shouldn't be wearing stuff like this in winter, but she just wants to be comfortable right now.

She stopped in front of a wall and thought for a while. What could possibly the password of the Slytherin common room? "Uh, pureblood?" Surprisingly, it was not the password. Silver tried saying more random words, but none of them were correct. Silver sighed and waited there.

A few minutes later, 2 first years came out. Silver hide, and before the wall closed again, she slipped inside. Silver looked around, it was quite dark, but very majestic. She coughed. The few students sitting on the couch turned and looked at her weirdly. "Why are you here, mudblood?" Silver tilted her head at the boy. The girl beside him slapped his hand. She whispered something in his ear. He scoffed. "So? I don't care if she's Tom girlfriend! He wouldn't date a filthy mudblood like her anyway!" Silver just listened to the two bickering. She walked towards them and crossed her arms.

"I'm not Tom's girlfriend. He absolutely hates me, probably more than you do." The boy smirked and the girl looked confused. "I'm here to bother him more, because it's Christmas, and he hates Christmas." Silver looked at the two of them. "Why are both of you all alone in here anyway!? It's Christmas!" The girl blushed a bit. Silver gasped. "Are you both dating!?" Silver leaned her elbows on the back of the couch and gave them a cheeky smile. The boy looked embarrassed. "No, we're not." Silver chuckled.

"Hey, if you like her, don't deny it and break the poor girl's heart like that!" Silver raised her hands to the air and let it dangle down. "I never said I didn't like her!" the boy said. Silver crossed her arms. "Okay... when are you guys going to date!?"

"Silver, stop it."

Silver turned around and saw Tom coming down the stairs. Silver laughed. "Hi Tom, I was going to ask you to go to Hogsmeade with me, but I think I'm going to stay here instead." Silver pointed to the two on the couch. 

Tom rolled his eyes. Silver mockingly raised her hands in defeat. "I'm just kidding, really," Tom grabbed her hand and pulled her away with him. "I'd rather you NOT stay here and disturb the students under MY name." Silver groaned. "Always so caring, Tom."

They went out of the Slytherin common room. Tom stopped walking and looked at Silver up and down. "What are you wearing?" Silver raised an eyebrow and looked down at her clothes. "Uh, I think I'm not wearing anything, I'm naked." Tom flicked her forehead. "You want to go out in the snow wearing that thing?" Silver sneered. "No, I was going to bring my thick coat along, I wouldn't freeze myself." He looked her up and down again and shook his head. "Change your shirt too."

Silver rolled her eyes. "You really care for me, don't you, Tom?" she teased. Tom sneered. Silver laughed. She rubbed her palms together. "Kay then, I'll go change."

Silver changed her shirt to a sweater and wore her coat. She walked out of the common room and went to find Tom. He was standing outside, in the snow. She ran up to him and almost slipped. Tom looked at her and sighed. They then walked side by side.

The two arrived at Hogsmeade. Tom walked over to the book store, not caring if Silver's following him or not. She followed him inside and walked around the store. Silver got bored and went out of the store, going to Honeydukes. She entered and sighed happily. There were so many kinds of candies, Silver stared at each and every single one of them. She eventually got a few small candies and paid for it. The lady put the candies in a little paper bag, it was the cutest thing she's seen today. Silver clutched the little bad and walked out of the nice shop.

Silver then saw the Three Broomsticks and quickly went inside, it was warm. Silver ordered a hot butterbeer. She stood and waited for her drink. She looked around. People were with their friends, parents, partners, they looked really happy with each other. It was a nice sight. Too bad Christmas only lasted for a day, it's the best time of the whole year. After a few minutes, her butterbeer was handed to her and she walked out of the store.

Silver sipped the warm beverage. She groaned. Why don't our universe have this!? Bring me one when you go home, dumbass. Silver chuckled. From the corner of her eye, she saw Tom walking up to her. "What are you drinking?" She looked down at her drink. "Some really nice butterbeer, have you ever tried it?" Tom put his hands in his coat. "I have, once, in third year." Silver sipped her butterbeer again. "Well, do you want one?" Tom shook his head. "Let's go back."

Silver rolled her eyes. "We just got here." Tom blinked. "I would rather spend my time in my room rather than walk around with you in the cold." Silver scoffed and walked beside him. Suddenly, a voice called out to them. "Silver, Tom." They turned around and saw Dumbledore, with Headmaster Dippet. Tom quickly gave them a warm smile, Silver did too, but hers was real. They walked towards the two students. Dippet gave them a sly smile. "Are you two on a date?" Silver laughed, Tom gave them a fake chuckle. "No Headmaster, we were just walking around." Dumbledore smiled at Silver. "Is that a butterbeer, Silver?"

"Yes, Professor, I really like it." Dumbledore chuckled. Dippet gasped. "Oh, I forgot to wish you two a merry Christmas!" Silver grinned. Tom put his hands behind his back. "Merry Christmas too, Professors." Dippet pat Tom's arm. "Where are you both going next?" Tom smiled at him. "Back to the castle."

Dippet laughed and let the two go. Dumbledore gave Silver a look before he and Dippet walked away. Tom clenched his fists when he saw Dumbledore do that. He probably told Silver to stay away from him or something. Tom grabbed Silver's wrist and pulled her with him. They walked together in slience. Silver sneered. "What's wrong with you?" Tom looked at her. "What did he say to you that day?"

Silver thought and raised an eyebrow at him. "He asked how I was doing, and how my friends were doing. I said I hope my friends are fine." Tom narrowed his eyes. "There's more to it, tell me." Silver tried acting oblivious, but Tom clearly knew Dumbledore said something about him. Silver huffed. "Fine, he told me to be careful of you, which in my opinion is a very good advice." She looked at him, annoyed.

Tom clenched his jaw. "Told you he knew." Silver said. Tom sneered. "You'll see, one day, I'll fucking kill him." Silver shrugged. "You wish." Tom scoffed. Does she not believe he could defeat Dumbledore? His fists clenched. He hates her, so much. Funny that he spent so much time with her. 

Maybe it's the fact that there's so much to her. She clearly knows more than everyone, but she acts so clueless. With that behavior, she managed to punch back anyone who punched her ten times harder, because she knows more. Silver looks like an angel, who no one really cares for, but Tom's sure people need her more than they thought, that's why he keeps her along. 

When she uses her full potential, Tom wants to be there to see it.