7

She ate breakfast, went to classes, ate lunch, went to more classes. She did a lot of things that day but she can't focus that much. She was worried. She didn't know what to tell Tom. But if she kept silent, she's sure he will beat her up or even use the cruciatus curse on her. She remembered the scene in Deathly Hallows where Hermione was tortured. She shuddered. That will be terrifying. Silver shook her head and kept walking to the great hall to eat dinner.

She sat down and greeted her friends. "Silver, are you alright?" Silver looked at Sophie. "What happened to your nose?" Dang, she forgot about her nose. Silver just laughed it off. "I'm fine, just fell yesterday, it was pretty dark so I stumbled." Sophie shrugged it off and Leona smiled. They went back to eating. From the corner of her eyes, she can see Alfred. He was trying to get his satchel bag from the Slytherins. "Poor Alfred." Sophie and Leona's head shot up and looked at Alfred. "Ugh, he literally does nothing to them, they're so mean!" Leona nodded at that.

Silver then saw Tom walking up to his gang of Slytherins and told them to give Alfred back his satchel. They immediately did it. "Oh, look at Tom! He's quite nice!" Alfred though, unlike Sophie, did not look grateful. He sneered and walked to the Gryffindor table. Leona rolled her eyes.

Silver was about to go back to eating when Tom caught her eye. He looked malicious. Nobody seemed to notice, sadly enough. Silver looked down at her food and pretended like he doesn't exist. Although in a few hours, she must meet up with him, unfortunately.

The portraits were talking to each other. Some of them were sleeping but there were quite a lot that were chatting away with each other. Not wanting to be seen by them, Silver casted a disillusionment charm on herself. She got to the 7th floor and walked back and front in order to open the room. She thought of Tom so that the room can open up to him and the knights. The door appeared and Silver opened it gently.

It was pretty much the same room as yesterday, but this time there were several couches to fit the 'Knights of Walpurgis". A weird name for a group of murderers.

Tom was talking and it looked like they were in the middle of their meeting. Tom stopped and looked at her. He smirked. "I guess that's it for tonight, lads. But of course, stay and help me with something."

The boys looked at her confusedly. Silver walked in and closed the door behind her. She went up to Tom. "Let's just get this over with."

Tom raised an amused eyebrow and told her to sit on one of the chairs. "This, Prennington, are the Knights of Walpurgis."

"And what is it for? Playdates?" The boys looked very angry after she said that. "No you mudblood! One day you will bow down to us in the future!"

"Or you might be killed by us."

The other knights chuckled at those words. Tom silenced them and they quickly fell silent. Pfft, pathetic.

Make wise decisions, Silver! Don't put yourself in danger!!

Here, I'm always in danger, Ney.

Tom sat down and leaned into her. "Tell me, what is Malfoy's future?"

Oh, she already knew this. Silver looked at Abraxas Malfoy, he seemed surprise that he asked that to her. "My Lord, why would you ask that to-to this mudblood!?" Tom looked at him dangerously and Abraxas shut his mouth.

"This girl may or may not be a seer, Malfoy." The boys seemed surprised. Silver rolled her eyes.

"I am one, I told you your future, Tom Riddle."

Tom looked back at her. "You barely told me anything. So tell me now."

Silver gulped. And leaned her head back in defeat. "Look, I can't just ask my brain to give me answers about the future whenever I want to!"

Tom sighed, annoyed.

"But I've seen your grandson. Looks like you. Way more handsome though."

Abraxas looked shocked and embarrassed. Tom's face stayed blank.

"Tell me about my future, Prennington."

Oh this is it, the dreaded moment. "No, I can't."

Tom growled. "Do you really want to do this the hard way, Silver?"

Silver huffed. "I'm not doing this at all! There are so many things that can't be told!" Silver tried to run to the door, but Tom caught her wrist and pulled her back. He shoved her to the couch and punched her on her broken nose. Silver screamed. It hurt badly, her nose is now probably worse than yesterday.

Blood poured out. Tom looked calm, like a psychopath that he is.

"Tell me."

Silver shook her head. Tom sighed and whispered something to Abraxas. Abraxas raised his wand to her and muttered something under his breath.

Before Silver could process what's happening, she doubled in pain.

He used the cruciatus curse on her, like she feared for.