3

The next morning, Silver woke up early. She seemed to forget that she's in another universe. She was in quite a shock when she opened her eyes to the room she's in. But, she got out of her bed, and took a shower. She used her wand to dry her hair. Magic is so useful. If only we had it in our universe. She wore her now yellow robes, and walked out to the room. Sophie is still sleeping and Leona is screaming in Sophie's ears to wake her up. Leona groaned and gave up on trying to wake the blonde haired girl up. She turned to Silver and jumped. 'Woah, I forgot you live here now." Silver just chuckled. Eventually, Sophie woke up and ran to the showers, because it's already time to have breakfast. After they're all fresh and clean, they went out the common room and into the great hall. Silver sat beside Sophie, with Leona in front of them. When they're in the middle of eating, Alfred Prewett went up to the Hufflepuff table, looking flustered and annoyed. He sat roughly on the seat beside Leona and groaned. Leona scoffed. "What is it this time, Fred?". Alfred sneered. "Those stupid Slytherins again!! Malfoy and Nott made fun of me right in front of Elena!! She's not going to like me now! We were so close already, ugh."

Sophie raised her eyebrows. "The Ravenclaw girl?" Alfred nodded and put his face in his hands. Leona sighed and pat Alfred's head. "I heard she was a bit mean anyway, who knows? Maybe Malfoy and Nott did you a favor without even knowing it." Alfred looked at Leona accusingly and continued to eat in the Hufflepuff table while muttering some cuss words under his breath. Silver just shrugged at Alfred and went back to finishing her breakfast. She almost forgot about Tom until she saw Tom walk into the Hall and sat down with his servants.

"I don't know why Riddle hangs out with them, he's so nice and the people he hangs out with are just... evil." Alfred scoffed. "He's probably just as bad as them, Soph!" Sophie looked at Alfred. "I'm sure he's not Alfred, just because he hangs out with... weird bastards doesn't mean that he's one too!" All Silver can do is nod with them. She wished she could tell Sophie, Leona, and Alfred all about Tom Riddle's true personality, but she can't. She can mess everything up, so she just kept her mouth shut, pretending like she's completely clueless.

She went to her first class, Defense Against the Dark Arts. It went well, they learned about gargoyles. Professor Merrythought taught them very well, Silver already loved her. Next was Transfiguration with Dumbledore and Potions with Slughorn. After Dumbledore's exciting class, they went to lunch. The food in Hogwarts are delicious. But of course, it IS expected to be amazing. After lunch, they went to Potions, where they met the Slytherins. They'll be having class together. Silver didn't like the looks that the Slytherins were giving them but, at least she can know more about Tom, since he's a Slytherin. Silver noticed Tom in the middle of the Slytherins. Tom was looking around boringly until his eyes catch hers. She eventually looked down. Ugh, until when are we just going to stare at each other like this!? Girl, it's only your first day here, this is a slow burn romance HAHHAAHA!

Silver was going to talk back to Neyda until she felt a sharp stinging pain on her head. She touched her forehead. Silver heard Neyda gasp. Silver, he's trying to read your mind! he's a legilimens! Silver quickly turned her head to Tom who looked a bit shocked that he can't enter her mind. Silver cheered inwardly, because she's beat Tom in a way. Cassandra did told Silver that she put a restriction on her mind, so that none can read her mind and find out about her universe's existence. But of course, Tom didn't know that because he CAN'T read her mind. Now he probably thinks she's just crazy skilled at occlumency, because Silver knew that Tom is literally the master of Legilimency. Tom now looked suspiciously at Silver. Silver just smiled and turned back to Professor Slughorn.

Class is done and she's ate dinner. Now, Leona, Sophie and Silver are sitting down in front of the fireplace inside their common room. "Hey, Silver, I never really asked why you moved here." Silver smiled. Okay, here we go. "So, I'm from America, my parents are muggles, and I was always homeschooled. Well, until my parents finally listened to my pleading and agreed for me to enroll in Ilvermony, the school of magic in America. But a family friend told them that Hogwarts is the safest place so they just let me go here. Quite complicated, I know." Sophie gasped. "So your parents are muggles?" coming out of a slytherin's mouth, this question will definitely be more of an insult, but when Sophie asked this, she didn't look like she was trying to insult Silver. "Uh, yeah, they're not my real parents, they're my adoptive parents." Leona raised her eyebrows. "I was adopted." Leona now looked a bit guilty and Sophie looked uncomfortable.

" I just, asked that because my parents are muggles too! I'm a muggleborn!" Sophie now seemed very excited talking about her parents. She's not ashamed of her blood status which made Silver admire her. Leona giggled. "Yeah, which made her a big target of the Slytherins." Sophie just rolled her eyes. "Sadly. Druella Black and her crew are CRUEL! So, stay away from them, Silver!" . "Stay away from Slytherins in general." Sophie nudged Leona. Leona let out a yelp. "Don't stereotype them Leona! I'm sure there are nice Slytherins!" Silver laughed at those two's behavior.

It was already 11 p.m. and Leona and Sophie are already asleep. Silver was about to sleep too when she heard Neyda shouted her name. Silver jolted up. Akh, what is it, Neyda!? She rubbed her eyes. You have to go out to the halls! Tommy is there right now and you might want to catch him! Silver groaned loudly. Sophie stirred in her sleep and Silver closed her mouth. She sighed and went out the room in her pajamas. She knows that there are prefects around so she must be careful and hidden. Most importantly, she has to catch Tom and act like she didn't mean to cross path with him. Difficult. After a few minutes of searching and bickering with Neyda, she gave up a bit and went to the courtyard. It was peaceful and windy. Very cold. She can see the forbidden forest, it looked dark and gloomy. Silver sat down at the grass and tried to focus her mind by meditating. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the cold wind around her. She took a deep breath, and let it out. This process went by over and over until she's fully relaxed. Even Neyda didn't bother her.

Silver was fully focused in her breathing until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She jumped and looked to the person who tapped her. Tom fucking Riddle. "What are you doing Ms. Prennington?" Silver stuttered, not knowing what to say. Say you're meditating! "uh, I was meditating..." Tom raised an eyebrow at her. "You do know that if you're out past curfew you can get detention?" Silver wanted to keep up the oblivious and shy act but she can't. "Then what are you doing here?" Tom smiled, forcefully at her. 

"I am a prefect, it is my job to search for students out like you."

Silver smiled back. "Well, I thought I heard some Hufflepuffs saying that it is their turn to patrol tonight, Mr.Riddle." Silver tried to copy his tone. "Still, I have permission, Prennington." His tone was now condescending and well, dangerous. But Silver knew about all of his secrets. She's above him.

"Do you?" Silver challenged him. Neyda didn't know if Silver is doing the right thing or is just endangering herself. Tom narrowed his eyes at him and his smile faltered a bit. Not because he was nervous but because Silver was annoying. "I can ensure you that I do." Silver tilted her head and smiled. 

"Whatever you say." 

Silver walked away from him, leaving a furious Tom. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone! love ya!