19

Leona got back from the headmaster's office, and she still had tears on her face and fresh ones rolling out of her eyes. Alfred stood up from the grass beside Silver, and pulled Leona into a hug. She was a sobbing mess and she kept choking on her words. Alfred hugged her tighter and shushed her quietly. Silver looked up at them, she gave a glare to the people who were staring at her, Leona and Alfred.

Everybody thought Silver was trouble. She is, but she would never petrify someone! Silver wanted to choke them one by one. Her mind went to Tom. He was the cause of all this. She begged him not to harm Sophie, but he made fun of her like that. Silver's body shook with anger. Tears poured out of her eyes, angry tears. She grabbed a fistful of grass from beside her and pulled it out.

Silver stood up all of a sudden. "I'm going to Potions." Alfred let go of Leona and stopped Silver. "Hey, hey, you don't have to go, Silver." She probably looked like a maniac right now. Silver inhaled and exhaled, trying to stop crying. She shrugged. "It's fine, Alfred, really. Take care of Leona."

Silver walked away. She wiped the tears from her face and walked into the dungeons. She opened the door to the Potions Classroom. Professor Slughorn stopped talking, he walked over to her. "Silver, are-" Silver forced a smile and cut him off. "I'm fine Professor." Slughorn sighed and went back to the front of the classroom. Silver sat on an empty table. At least they didn't have to brew potions today, they just had to write notes. Silver caught Tom's eyes. She clenched her jaw. They all looked at her. Silver felt hard to breathe, but she managed to calm herself down and looked away from Tom. She bit her cheek and tried her best to focus on Slughorn.

When class ended and everyone went out, Silver walked to Tom and the knights. Before Tom can turn to her, she punched his face, as hard as she could. Her fist hit Tom's cheek with a bang. The knights gasped and checked on Tom. Nott pushed her away and her back hit a table. Tom turned to her, with his hand rubbing his bruised cheek. Silver felt her eyes prickling with tears again. "What the fuck, Tom!!?" She let out a sob and sat on the ground harshly. She looked up at him. Tom's face stayed blank.

"You laughed when I begged you to keep Sophie safe, but now she's petrified! How could you!?" Silver stood back up and got closer to Tom. But before she can throw another punch, Tom grabbed her wrist. "She's only petrified, Silver, it wasn't my fault she was out at night anyway, was it?" Silver gaped at this cruel boy in front of her. She can't believe what she heard. Silver shook her head in disbelief and dangled her arms down. She took a deep breath and wiped the tears from her face, she didn't even realize she was crying.

"I hate you."

She said those words quietly, but she meant it. Tom raised an eyebrow, he looked amused. How dare he?

"I know, darling."

Silver clenched her fists and stomped out of the Potions Classroom.

Silver now never left Leona, and she became very close to Alfred, he's always there for her as an emotional support. She saw him cry once too, worried about a little bit of everything. Silver gave him a hug, like the ones he gives often. They're all just plain miserable without Sophie. Silver kept avoiding Tom. He never really looked for her, but every time she sees him, she just wanted to march to him and kill him. So she felt it'd be better if she just stayed away from him.

She wanted him to beg on his knees and plead her for forgiveness, but he obviously didn't regret anything he did and said to her. Silver was the one full of regret, she should've just ran to the common room instead of complying to Slughorn. But Silver tried to reassure herself, that this is not her fault, and at least Sophie will be back in a month or so.