4

A few days has passed since their encounter on that night. Tom is keeping a close eye on Silver, which was annoying because Neyda kept telling her what to do. Silver was sure that she's capable of handling an angsty Tom Riddle. He hasn't killed anyone yet anyway. But still, he WILL be a killer, which was scary for Silver to think about. It's even harder and dangerous now because Dumbledore paired them together. Silver was shocked of this arrangement, this only happened in stories and fanfiction. Neyda, I think he knows.

What? How could he know? He knows nothing, Silver!

I don't know! In the books and movies that man always knows everything!

Fair point but I'm sure this is coincidental, but a very good opportunity for you! Silver sulked. 

He's so unapproachable! Well honestly, what do you expect!? Silver stopped talking to Neyda and looked out the window. The moon is out, shining brightly. Silver decided to get out of her common room. She walked around the castle. Until she heard random noises. She followed the small hissing noise until she was on a deserted corridor. Well not deserted but it was obvious that a lot of people didn't go here often. She looked at the door a good 10 metres across her. She took a sharp breath. Could this be the bathroom where the Basilisk is? Where Myrtle died? She nervously walked to the door and opened it.

The floor was wet, and there was Tom. He emerged from the opening of the Chamber of Secrets. Silver was shaking. Of course she'd encounter Tom here... Tom turned around and found her, by the door. Tom quickly closed the opening with his Parseltongue. Silver tried to run out the door. But when she was about to open the door. She was slammed to the door. Her back facing Tom and her face on the door. "Tom!" she screamed. She was scared. Tom muttered obliviate but it deflected. Tom was bewildered. When he was caught off-guard Silver pushed him off and again, tried to escape. But Tom realized what she was doing and grabbed her wrist. "How do you do that, Prennington?!" He was dangerously close to Silver. She could kiss him, but all she feel was fear. This boy can kill, and he WILL do it if he has to.

"I-I don't know! You- is that the Chamber of Secrets!?" She acted like she knew nothing, as she should. Tom looked furious, he looked like he was about to kill her, and he might just do it. "I could let you go... but you Hufflepuffs are so chatty." Tom was thinking about what he should do to her. He was about to threaten her so she don't spill his secret until an idea came to his mind. He could kill her for his horcrux. If he kill her, nobody will know that he is Slytherin's heir and he could make a horcrux. 2 birds with one stone. He smirked dangerously at Silver and pointed his wand to her face. Silver was crying. She was completely helpless. Suddenly, Neyda came to her mind. Silver, tell him.

Silver scoffed. "I didn't know the heir of Slytherin would be a halfblood."

Tom froze. Nobody except himself knew he was halfblood.

Tom shoved her again to the door, but this time, with his hand on her neck. Silver grabbed Tom's arm, scared that he will choke her to death. "How did you know?" He was speaking quietly, like he was the most furious he's ever been. Tom began to press on her neck. Silver was starting to choke. "Your mother is Merope Gaunt, she-she gave a love po-potion to Tom Riddle, a- muggle. An-and, there you are-" Tom shouted at Silver, "That is not true!"

Even though Silver is choking, she let out a sharp laugh. "Why are you t-trying to deny yourself, t-Tom?" Tom clenched his jaw. He looked like his true self, a monster. "Who are you!?" Silver gave him a cunning smile. "I'm just a mere muggle, Tom." Tom looked disgusted at her and let her go. Silver fell to the ground and started coughing.

"You- you filthy mudblood!!" Tom pointed his wand at the weak girl once again. Silver raised her head to Tom and whispered, "I'm not filthy. Just gifted."

Tom thought for a bit, his eyes widened a bit. "You're a seer." Silver rubbed her aching neck. Tom seemed to be in deep thought, until he looked at her and lowered his wand. He grabbed her up by her arm roughly and whispered in her ear, "You will not tell this to anybody or I swear I WILL kill you very.painfully." Silver tried to get out of his grasp, but he kept holding on tightly to her arm until it hurt. She let out a painful yelp. 

"You'll now work for me."

With those words, Tom let her go. She fell to the floor and seemed to be in a daze. Smirking, Tom left the girls bathroom. Silver began sobbing. She pulled her knees to her chest. It wasn't supposed to go like this. Silver! Are you okay!!?? Silver didn't answer her, she just kept sobbing. Tom is never going to fall in love with her, he's just going to use her. Silver wanted to go back home now, she's absolutely terrified of the young Dark Lord.

Look, Sil, this definitely didn't turn out like it was supposed to but it'll work out, it will be alright, I promise! Mom's so worried about you! I'M worried about you! 

Tears continue to fall out of her eyes but Silver just brushed Neyda off and gathered up the strength to stand up and leave the wet bathroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay this is cringy and weird but it'll be better :(