23

Everything went back to normal. Silver found it so sad that everybody just went back to their usual routines, forgetting about Myrtle's death. She sighed. She on the other hand, was having nightmares and anxiety. When she turned around, she saw a figure running up to her. 

Sophie.

Silver laughed and when Sophie reached her, she hugged her immediately. Leona looked over to them, and her eyes widened. She ran and gave Sophie a giant hug until Sophie almost fell. "Wha-, when!?"

Sophie laughed, and she ran to Alfred, giving him a big hug too. Alfred screamed. "Sophie, you-you're back!!" Sophie screeched. Turns out the Mandrake draught was done and she was finally free at last. Silver froze. "W-wait, did you remember what happened when you got petrified?" Sophie stopped and took a deep breath. "No, I-, I only remembered the part where you guys were crying in the Wing for me, broke my heart." Leona shook her head. "It doesn't matter, the person responsible is caught, and you're back. Let's not stress out anymore, okay? I've had enough of worrying!"

They all laughed. Silver though was still worried. Tom must've obliviated the students who were petrified. Silver totally get that Leona has been scared and worried for more than 2 months now, but Silver wished she knew that the person responsible is still here, he was rewarded even. Silver wished everybody knew, but they can't, not yet. So they all walked together to their classes.

Sophie laughed, because she just got unpetrified and now the school year has ended. Silver smiled at her. When she first came here, she was so excited and hopeful. She still is, but she had become quieter and just melancholy. She promised herself, that when she get back home, she'll recharge and gain her happiness back. The four boarded the train and went inside a compartment.

The train moved, they all chatted with each other. Suddenly, Malfoy opened the door. Alfred scrunched his face. "What are you doing here, Malfoy!?" Abraxas Malfoy rolled his eyes. "Tom wanted to speak to your beloved Silver." Alfred clenched his jaw and looked out of the window. Silver nodded and went out. They walked together to his compartment.

"So... Malfoy! Excited for summer?" He narrowed his eyes at her and ignored her. "One day, you'll probably love me or something." Abraxas made a disgusted face. "If you see us becoming close in the future, Prennington, please just never talk to me." Silver laughed and pat his back. He slapped her hand off. "If you ever touch me again, Silver Prennington, I will kill you... or let Tom do it, he definitely wants you dead more than I do." He sneered. Silver gave him a funny smile. 

"For your information, dearest Malfoy, I didn't see it in a vision, but I think we'll be great friends." Malfoy growled at her. Silver laughed loudly.

"Are you both done?" Silver and Abraxas quickly turned to the voice. Malfoy quickly nodded and went inside. Silver inhaled slowly. "Are you going to enter now, Silver?" She nodded lazily and went in.

Silver sat down beside Abraxas, not because she wanted to bother him, but because it was the only empty space left. Abraxas scoffed at her. She ignored him and stared at Tom. Tom cleared his throat. "So... friends-" He stopped and looked at Silver who was containing her laughter with her hand. Friends? Uh, alright Tom. Tom looked at her with his dangerous gaze, and she forced herself to stop.

"We have reached the end of term, and I would like to wish you... all, a nice summer. I do though, have tasks for some of you." Tom turned his gaze to Abraxas. "I would like you, Malfoy, to find information about the cup of Helga Hufflepuff." Silver's eyes bulged. She froze. He's on his way to make more horcruxes. Tom's eyes went to Lestrange, "You about the locket of Slytherin himself," Lestrange looked proud and determined. "Nott, yours is about the Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw, and Mulciber, Sword of Gryffindor."

Everyone Tom picked nodded. Tom's gaze now was on Silver. She looked at him in terror. He tilted his head at her amusedly. "And you, my lovely Silver..." Tom was definitely having fun seeing her scared of him. "You'll tell me everything you know about the four things I mentioned before. I'll give you time." Silver rolled her eyes. She didn't want to bow down to this evil being, she's here to change him, not to help him. But the truth is that she IS helping him, because she has no choice, she's already in too deep.

Tom leaned forwards. "Do you get me, Silver?" She looked at him. "Yea." She said, annoyed. He straighten his back and let her walk out of his compartment.

Silver said goodbye to all of her friends, Sophie was quite tearful, Leona smiled at her, and Alfred kept hugging her and the others. She was about to walk out of King Cross station and open the portal when Tom caught her eyes. People were watching, so he waved at her, pretending to be friendly, she forced a smile and walked away. Silver got behind a big bush, and told Neyda to activate the portal. She suddenly saw a light in front of her that turned bigger and bigger. It finally stopped growing and Silver became nervous because she's about to enter the portal without Cass or Neyda. They were watching her, but they're not right there with her. That's going to change in a few seconds though. Silver closed her eyes and jumped into the portal.

She screamed, but closed her mouth with her hands and took some deep breaths. She kept her eyes shut, and before she knew it, she was on the ground. "Ow!" Silver stood up and rubbed her back. She was greeted by Neyda, Cassandra, and others. She laughed and stood up. Finally, home at last.