43

Silver felt iffy for the next few days. She hasn't spoken to Michael since they kissed yet and she had been avoiding Tom.

Tom isn't falling in love with her, he wanted to own her.

What kind of twisted joke is this? 

She knew she must speak to the both of them soon, but what would she say to Michael? I like you but I can't be with you? Silver didn't want to turn him down. Nobody had ever crushed on her back in the Barrier or in her universe in general. 

She didn't want to hurt Michael's feelings. 

Tom will probably hurt Michael though, if she didn't stay away from him. 

What should her answer be?

"So... are you dating Michael or not!?" 

Silver rolled her eyes and smiled. "No." 

Alfred gasped. "Michael Belby!? Why didn't I know about this!" 

Leona chuckled. "Silver's quite secretive, you know that." 

Silver let out a small scoff. "I'm not secretive, I didn't tell you guys because I am not dating him."

Sophie gasped. "Don't look, Michael is coming!" She squealed. 

Silver tensed, she didn't know what to do, how does she avoid him?

Silver let out a huff. "I need to go to the lavatory." 

A hand gripped her wrist. "Hello, Silver." 

Sophie had to bite her lip to prevent herself from shrieking like crazy. 

Silver turned around and smiled. "Hello to you too, Belby." 

He chuckled. "Want to go for a walk?" Silver opened her mouth to say an excuse.

"Yes she will, Michael!" Silver gave Sophie a glare, she winked at Silver. She bit her cheek and let herself walk with Michael.

"So, how have you been Sil?" 

Silver shrugged. "I've been well, you?" He shrugged as well, mimicking her. 

"It's been quite bland, but now you're here, I'm amazing." Silver laughed. He brought her to his Ravenclaw friends. "Hey, this is Silver, the one I've been talking about!" 

Silver smiled at Michael's friends. One of them raised an eyebrow. "I saw you talking with Malfoy a few days ago." The boy looked at Silver skeptically. 

She rolled her eyes. "Arguing, to be exact." They all chuckled.

Michael offered Silver to ride with him on his broom. Silver's eyes bulged. 

"No, that's dangerous! Plus, I'm heavy as fuck." 

He laughed. "It will be fine! Don't worry!" Michael pulled Silver along to the pitch. He grabbed his broom. Silver crossed her arms. "You are going to have me lifeless in a few minutes, Michael." 

Michael groaned playfully. "I've been riding this my whole life! Don't you trust me?" Silver shook her head and laughed. "No, I don't." 

Michael grabbed her and sat her down on his broom. Silver screamed. He got on the front. 

"Michael fucking Belby, stop this!" Silver screamed again and grabbed on to Michael's waist as he zoomed off. She laughed, he did too.

"See? This isn't so bad!"

Silver laughed again and gripped Michael's waist tighter. He flew over the forbidden forest. It was beautiful from above. 

Suddenly, their broom shook uncontrollably, kind of like Harry's broom in the Philosopher's Stone movie. Michael tried to direct it, but it kept moving left and right. Silver tensed.