29

That night, they had a meeting. 

Silver purposefully sat beside Malfoy, who gave her glares. And Druella Black also gave her glares and while putting lipstick on her lips. Silver rolled her eyes. She looked around, and turns out all the knights were glaring at her. Silver stretched. "Why so tense?" Abraxas shoved her roughly to the side. Silver looked at him. "Don't tell me you're still angry, that happened hours ago!" Silver laughed, it was really entertaining to anger people from the 1940s. Silver put her arm around Abraxas' neck, he groaned and pushed her to the floor. Silver gasped playfully. She laughed until her stomach hurt.

The door opened, Tom walked in. Silver contained her laughter and sat back on the couch. "What's going on here?" Tom walked over until he was in front of them, he sat down on his chair. Silver smiled. "Everybody's angry at me because Slytherin lost." Abraxas banged his fist on his thigh. "That is NOT true!" Silver raised her hands. "Okay, so dear Abraxas got angry and called Sophie a mudblood. Sophie did the right thing and punched him in the face. That's fair, don't you think?" Tom rolled his eyes. "This nonsense is really not needed here." He glared. Silver leaned back. She looked at Druella who was looking at Tom. She sneered to herself. 

The meeting then started.

It had been a tiring day for Silver, but she still had one more class left, Defense Against the Dark Arts. The class was with the slytherins, at least Silver could pester Abraxas. She entered the class with Leona and Sophie. The room was different. It was empty, with a rattling box in the middle. Shit. 

Boggart.

Revealing her fear in front of the class? No no no. It could reveal much more than her fears, maybe her real identity, the universe that she came from. Silver tried to figure out what her biggest fear is. She rolled her eyes, it was being alone. She rubbed her face.

Professor Merrythought walked to the front. She smiled. "Do any of you know what this is?" A hufflepuff raised his hand and told the class that it was a boggart. Professor Merrythought awarded him a few points and explained about it revealing your fears, all that stuff. The students looked tense all of a sudden. They will have to face their darkest fears and turn it into something funny. Yeah, no.

Professor Merrythought looked around, she called on a Hufflepuff. She gulped and walked to the middle. The boggart rattled aggressively and something slithered out of it. A big snake, coming right at her. She shrieked. Silver looked to her left and saw Tom rolling his eyes at the fearful girl. Merrythought urged the girl to do the spell. She raised her wand and muttered riddikulus. The snake suddenly turned into a rubber toy snake. She let out a nervous laugh. Professor Merrythought clapped her hands and told students to form a line.

A student's fear was a giant spider, one was zombies, one was a clown. It was Sophie's turn. Silver watched, she wanted to see what her fear was. Sophie took a deep breath. The boggart opened, and a basilisk came out. A fucking basilisk came out. Silver gaped. Sophie closed her eyes and immediately muttered the spell. Students whispered, wondering what they all just saw. Silver glanced and saw Tom at the back, his face looked calm, but his eyes were wide, clearly in shock. Leona got Sophie out of the way.

"What was that Sophie?"

Sophie shook her head. "I've been having dreams about that... that creature! I've never seen it before though." Leona rubbed her back. Silver inhaled sharply. How traumatizing would it be if Sophie knew what happened.

Sophie stood at the side of the class with the others who have faced the boggart. It was Leona's turn. The boggart opened and a few people stepped out. Silver's eyes bulged when she saw HER coming out, alongside Alfred and Sophie. A few other people that Silver didn't know too. Leona's body shook. Everyone gasped when 'Alfred' spat at her. Then they started cussing at her and calling her ugly, stupid, mean, all the mean stuff you could think of. Leona let out a tear and slowly raised her wand. The boggart turned to a single orange. Nobody laughed. The Hufflepuffs looked pitily at Leona and the Slytherins whispered to each other.

Merrythought awkwardly brought her away. Sophie hugged Leona, and she cried into Sophie's shoulders. Silver wanted to walk over to them, but Merrythought stopped her and said that it was her turn. Silver rolled her eyes and groaned to herself. The Slytherins looked at the boggart, wanting to use her fear against her.

Silver raised her head up. The boggart shook and it opened. To her surprise, it wasn't her parents who came out, it was her. The same her right now. Her boggart self screamed, loudly. She yelled out Cassandra's name, and Silver knew if she kept watching she'll reveal too much, so she raised her wand. But to her surprise, it morphed to something different, before she even muttered ridikkulus. Silver gasped when a pale and terrifying Lord Voldemort came out. It walked towards her. Voldemort raised his wand. "Cruc-"

"RIDIKKULUS!" Silver screamed out. She let out the breath she had been holding and walked over to the others awkwardly. Everyone looked at her. Tom stared at her, trying to figure her out, but he was not able to. Abraxas sneered at her.

Tom was at the very back, and he tried making excuses to Merrythought, but Merrythought told him to proceed. The professor was obviously curious, wanting to know the fear of the golden boy. Silver already know what it was.

Tom gulped and walked forward. Everybody watched. The boggart opened slowly. Something slumped out of it. A dead body. Tom's dead body. Some girls screamed. Tom glanced at his rotting body, and muttered the spell calmly. 

The class ended.

---

hello hello helloooooo!