44

She packed her bags for Albania. 

Silver's dreading this trip, she'll have to stop Tom from getting the diadem. By pretending to help him. 

She grabbed her briefcase and went out of the common room. Her friends were already outside. She told her friends she'd be going on a trip with her family to Albania. They all believed her.

The four friends got onto the train and went to find an empty compartment. They found one and went inside. Silver looked out of the door and saw Tom walk by, giving her a look. Silver excused herself and got out of the compartment, looking for the Knights. 

She finally found them and went inside the compartment.

Lana and Druella was there. Druella hadn't been mocking or pestering her lately. Is she thankful that Silver took her punishment? She should be. 

It was packed inside the compartment. Nott was sitting on the floor because there was no more room. Silver sat down beside him.

"So, as all of you know, Silver and I will head to Albania to retrieve the diadem of Ravenclaw." 

Lana rolled her eyes at Silver. 

"While we're gone, I want you all to find more information and give it to me when we get back." They all nodded. Silver sighed.

She said goodbye to her friends, she and Tom were going to get to a portkey to arrive in Albania. 

The portkey was quite far away. Her friends hugged her and boarded off. Silver sighed. She was all alone in her compartment. She stood up and walked over to Tom's. Silver slid the door open. Tom was reading a book. He looked up at her and sighed. Silver groaned and sat down in front of him.

"How much longer?"

Tom didn't look up. "About 3." Silver groaned again. She laid her head on the wall and stared outside.

"Come here."

Silver snapped her head up. Tom was still looking down at his book, but his hand gestured to the seat beside him. Silver raised an eyebrow and walked over to him. 

She sat down and glanced at his book. He was reading about myths. She sighed and pulled her knees up.

Her body was shaken awake. Silver jumped. Tom scoffed.

"We're here."

Silver stretched and stood up, she grabbed all her things and followed Tom out.

They got inside a pub for some reason. Silver just followed Tom, not wanting to get lost. 

"Why are we here?" she whispered to him. Silver looked around. People here were clearly out of it. 

Tom glanced at her. "For the Portkey." 

Silver scrunched her eyebrows. "Where is it then?" 

She bumped into a guy and immediately said sorry. He growled at her and roughly bumped into her shoulder. Silver winced. Tom sighed and pulled her by the wrist.

They got to the back of the pub and saw some random man sitting on the ground. Tom cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the man. He looked up and chugged on his beer. 

"What?" He asked rudely. 

"We're here for the portkey." Tom threw 2 galleons to the man and he gestured them to the clay pot sitting beside him. Tom pulled her to him and touched the pot.