40

Silver supposed she had forgotten, that Tom Riddle can hurt her in many ways. 

That she's here to stop all the evil and cruel things he'd do in the future. 

Silver shuddered. 

He is a maniac. She didn't want to be scared of him, but she should. 

Silver put her arms around herself and stared at the trees. The leaves beautifully shook from the wind. People were talking with each other, paying Silver no mind. Sophie and Leona was in the common room, Silver didn't feel like being around them right now. She knew that if she's around them, she'd have to pretend. That she's alright, that she's just another clueless 18 year old. 

Silver eyes widened slightly. She's 18. She's been around Tom for 2 years. Had she even made any progress? Does he even care about her existence? Silver thought to herself.

Back to her first days in Hogwarts, Tom was definitely curious of her, but he didn't really care. Now, he hated her. 

He cared about her gift, about what she's capable of, but he didn't care about her

Silver laughed to herself. Who is she kidding? This is Voldemort she's trying to handle and cage, he's not a normal boy. He deserves to have a normal life, but he won't let himself. 

Is death that bad? Until Tom would do anything to stop it? Are muggleborns that bad? The only muggles he knew are the people in his orphanage. 

Silver sighed. Humans are bad in general to be honest, but we have a choice. Either to let go to the darkness or take a leap of faith into the light. The light stings your eyes, but only for a few seconds. After you adjust, you'll marvel at everything you can see. 

While in the dark, you think that there's nothing there, but who knows? Maybe everything is there, waiting for you to turn on the light, and see it.

Silver was snapped from her thoughts when a moaning Myrtle floated to her. Silver gave her a wry smile. "What is it Myrtle?" Myrtle sniffled. 

"I'm not scary anymore! Why aren't I scaring anyone!?" 

Silver looked up at the ghost. "Well, why would you want to be scary?" Myrtle huffed. "To scare people who were mean to me! Which is EVERYONE!!" She whined. Silver sighed. "I'm sorry that they're not scared anymore, they should be though. Do you know why they should be scared of you?" Myrtle stopped crying and glanced at Silver. "Why?" Silver smiled. "Because they've killed you, Myrtle."

Silver heard Myrtle gasp. "You-you mean, I was MURDERED!?" Silver shushed her. "No, but the reason you are dead is because of them, in a way. They should be scared when they look at you, because they should be reminded of their mistakes and wrong-doings to you. It's not fair for them to just go around living life like normal, as if they're good people. It's not fair. They should carry the burden of your death, try scaring them with that."

Myrtle took a while to process this. She nodded slowly. 

Silver cleared her throat. "Basically I meant that they have made your life miserable, they deserve to be miserable too. That's only fair." 

Myrtle looked determined. She nodded again, excitedly. Silver turned from Myrtle. She thought. 

"Myrtle?" 

Myrtle was about to leave when her name was called. She floated back to Silver. "What?" Silver gulped. "Has anyone come to your lavatory lately?" Myrtle shook her head. "No, not a single soul, well, except from me." Silver nodded. That means Tom hasn't been to the chamber, thanks to Myrtle.

Silver didn't dare to walk up or talk to Tom. She needs some moments to herself and her friends, maybe. Tom sometimes glances at her. But Silver won't make eye contact with him. Every time she had gotten a bit comfortable with him, he scares her back into her shell. Silver however, have seen him from afar, Lana had been closer to him lately, even Druella Black now gives the girl glares.