41

Silver was about to walk down the stairs when she saw a familiar figure. 

Looks like Tom. In front of him was a ghost. Silver squinted her eyes. The ghost looked tall, elegant, and really pretty. Long black hair, fancy robes. 

Silver's breath hitched when she remembered a distant memory. Helena Ravenclaw. Silver froze. He's asking her about the diadem. 

Silver didn't know what to do. Tom's getting closer and closer to all of his goals, that she was supposed to stop.

Tom finally finished talking to Helena and walked away from the floating lady. Tom spotted Silver. 

He clenched his jaw and stride over to her. Silver waited for him to come to her. "What are you doing here, Silver?" Silver exhaled. "I was walking back from the library. What were you doing?" 

Tom's gaze hardened. "I was helping a student to go to Astronomy. I'm Head Boy, if you've forgotten." Tom walked past her. Silver balled her hands into fists. "So, did you extract information from Helena Ravenclaw?"

Tom turned to Silver. He walked to her and pulled her to an empty classroom. He locked the door. Silver rolled her eyes. 

"Where is it located?" She asked.

Tom gave Silver a smug smile. "You don't need to know that." Silver frowned. She already knows though, it is in Albania. "I'll be retrieving it in Winter Break." Tom arrogantly said. 

Silver took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay." 

Tom gave her a sneer and walked out of the classroom.

Silver had to stop this. 

You come with him to Albania. 

She sighed at Neyda's voice in her head. Fine, she'll try to convince him to bring her.

On their next meeting, Tom told the knights that he had found the location of the Diadem, he didn't tell them where it is though. 

"You'll be retrieving it alone, my Lord? Won't that be dangerous?" 

Tom clucked his tongue. "You don't believe that I can do it alone, Malfoy?" He asked. 

Abraxas gulped and shook his head. "That's not what I meant, my Lord."

The meeting ended. Silver was walking out when she stopped at the door. She turned to him. "Where is this diadem located exactly? Like, in a lake or...?" Tom raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He looked suspicious of her. 

That's what she was aiming for. 

She played with her hands and shrugged. "Nothing, just asking." She turned around and opened the door. Tom shut it with his wand. Silver smirked, but hid it right away. She sighed and looked back at Tom. "What? You don't want me to leave you here all alone?" Silver snorted. Tom twirled his wand and stared at her, observing. 

"Come here, Silver."

Her heart suddenly beat faster. Her playful smile fell slightly. She walked over to Tom. She stopped at the couch, Tom gestured her to come closer to him. Is he going to torture her or something? Silver took a few steps and got right in front of Tom.

"Tell me, what are you hiding from me?"

Silver shook her head a bit.

"Nothing."

Tom narrowed his eyes at her and Silver felt a bit of a pull on her head. He's trying to enter her mind. When he can't enter, he growled. "I said, what are you hiding from me, Silver?" He said in a low, dangerous tone. Silver bit her cheek.