37

Sunday rolled in, turns out it was Alfred's birthday. 

They all planned on surprising him. Sophie prepared a cake for him. Alfred was on the pitch, practicing in the crack of dawn with his friends. Leona called Alfred over, he looked at her with surprise. Sophie and Silver hid behind the stands. When Alfred ran over to them, Sophie and Silver jumped out with the cake. Alfred laughed. They sang happy birthday to him and ate a few slices of the cake.

Alfred had a big party in the Gryffindor common room and invited all the houses except for Slytherin. Silver, Leona and Sophie walked into the Gryffindor common room, Alfred gave them the password a few hours ago. The common room was crowded, way too full. They had a hard time finding Alfred, but they finally got to him. Alfred hugged them all. It was so loud and festive.

Leona kept up a smile and walked to the corner, she stood there. Leona obviously wanted to spend time with Alfred on his birthday, but he was too busy greeting everyone and dancing around. Sophie got herself some food. Silver just watched everyone go crazy. Most of the Hufflepuffs were here, but only a bit of the Ravenclaws came.

Suddenly, the door was banged open. They all thought it was the professors, but it was just the Slytherins. Malfoy was in the very front. The Gryffindors booed the Slytherins. Alfred clenched his jaw and walked to Abraxas. "What do you want?" Malfoy chuckled. "You invited everyone except for us? Rude." Alfred rolled his eyes. "Why would I invite all of you anyway? Get out of here."

The Slytherins laughed and barged into the party. It was all a mess. They taunted the students and ate a lot of the food. Alfred groaned. There's nothing he could do about them. Abraxas grabbed a drink, he looked proud of himself. He gave Alfred a smug smirk. Alfred marched up to him and punched Abraxas punched back. Everyone stopped and watched their brawl. Leona shrieked and ran to Alfred. "Stop it!!"

Abraxas looked up at Leona. "Filthy Bloodtraitor." Alfred punched Abraxas harder than he did before. Silver ran over to Leona. Sophie screamed. "STOP!!" They kept on attacking each other, of course. Silver got out her wand and broke the two off. Leona pulled Alfred backward harshly. Alfred stopped and looked down, not daring to look at Leona. Abraxas marched forward, wanting to hit Alfred again. Silver shoved Abraxas to the floor. Everyone gasped.

Abraxas snapped his head to Silver and growled at her. "Bitch." Silver rolled her eyes and pulled him up. "Stop it Abraxas." Abraxas forced himself out of her grip. Nobody knows what to do next. The Slytherins let out mutters and yells of protests. Druella Black walked forward. "What are you waiting for!? Finish him, Malfoy!" Abraxas' eyes lit up again. Silver groaned and pushed Abraxas back. She turned to Druella. "You're such a whore for drama, aren't you?" Gasps erupt again all across the room.

Druella Black gaped, she marched to Silver and punched her. Silver scoffed and clenched her fists. Druella threw another punch and Silver punched back. Everyone was now interested in Druella and Silver. Leona and Sophie begged for Silver to stop. She was getting the upper hand.

The door opened and a figure walked towards them. "Tom!" wailed Druella. Silver rolled her eyes and let Druella go. Druella ran to Tom and hugged him. Silver clenched his jaw. Tom forced Black from him and walked towards Silver. "What did you do!?" Silver was breathing heavily. "She always starts it, Tom. Black wants nothing but fights." Druella cried. "Tom, SHE started it! She called me a whore!" Tom looked at Silver in anger. "Silver-"

"What, is that not what you are?" Before Druella could answer, Tom slapped Silver harshly. It was dead quiet. Alfred ran over to Silver and pulled her away from Tom. "You stay away from her!!" Alfred yelled to Tom. Tom raised an eyebrow at Alfred. Silver didn't even know what to do. She just stood there.