11

Two days had passed after the incident, and Sophie still wouldn't listen to Silver's claims about Tom.

"I mean, Sophie, it's obvious!" Sophie shrugged her off. "Maybe he just didn't see me! Or maybe he has a crush on Druella and just wanted to impress her or something!" Silver gaped at her. She grabbed some grass from where they were sitting, and threw it at Sophie playfully. How could someone be this gullible? She barely talks to Tom, she doesn't know that! But in a way, Silver admire Sophie for wanting to see the good in everybody. She always tried to see the bright side of things, and to be honest, Silver is impressed.

"Whatever you say, Sophie. Just know that Tom is nothing but a narcissist!" Sophie shook her head and giggled.

Tonight was another meeting for the Knights of Walpurgis. She's now a part of the group, like Tom said. She's the only girl, hufflepuff, and muggleborn in the group. It's going to be a tough time.

They all sat on the couch listening to Tom's plan of dominating the wizarding world and putting 'mudbloods' in their place. It was scary, but at least Tom wasn't asking her to show him the future for now. Silver sat beside Nott, but she made sure she sat at least a metre from the boy. Tom rambled and walked in front of the fireplace, looking like a world leader that he will be. Silver wished Tom would just be the Minister of Magic or something and be a good powerful wizard like Dumbledore.

Tom finally stopped talking and declared that the meeting is done. All of them got out of their seats and walked out. Though Tom stayed and sat down on his throne in front of the fireplace. When Silver was about to walk out, he called her.

"Silver Prennington."

She tensed and slowly turned back to him. He stared blankly at the dimming fire.

"Yea?"

Tom sighed and stood up from his seat. He closed the door shut with a movement from his hands and walked up to her. Wandless magic, she thought.

Silver walked backwards until her back hit the shut door. Tom moved closer to her, and finally stopped right in front of her. He stared at her eyes.

"I don't appreciate you talking shit about me in front of your friends."

Silver took a deep breath. He knew. This bitch knows everything huh? Be careful.

Tom got even closer to her and leaned his hands on the door, right beside her head. He was only inches from her face. Silver looked down to his shoes, scared that if she looked up, their heads will literally touch. I thought this only happens in books and movies. Hot.

"I really don't need people turning against me, so if you don't shut the fuck up, you might just live your whole life in regret." Tom whispered near her ear. Silver shuddered.

"What would you do to me?" Tom chuckled bitterly. "Oh, not to you, Silver." He took a few strands of her hair and twirled it between his fingers, with one arm still on the door. Silver slowly looked up at his face, while he was busy staring at her hair in his fingers. Her breath got heavier. "Wh-what do you mean by that?"

Tom stopped twirling her hair and tugged it gently. He slowly looked at her face, like he found her doing something she shouldn't be doing.

"I'll hurt your friends, Prennington."

Silver gaped pushed him off, but he trapped her back in. "NO, don't you dare hurt them!", she struggled against him. Tom laughed, he seemed very amused and satisfied by her reaction. "It's not like I've hurt them, yet." Silver's eyes got watery, she's scared for them. She knew Tom would actually do that if she messed up again, and her friends don't deserve that. "It's not fair to them, Tom." Tom just smirked. "Nothing is fair, Prennington. I'll let you know that my words aren't empty threats, your friends don't matter to me anyway."

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back on the door. Tom chuckled, knowing that he had win this. And so he got off of her, giving her room to breathe. Silver opened back her eyes and looked at Tom with resentment in her eyes. Tom touched the handle of the door, but before he got out, he turned to her and tucked a piece of hair behind Silver's ear. He got close to her again, and he whispered inside her ear. 

"Such a filthy little mudblood."