25

An hour later, Abraxas caught Silver about to go to the lavatory. "Prennington!" Silver groaned and turned around. "Meeting, now." She rolled her eyes, she was full and tired. Abraxas was about to turn around when Silver called him. "Hey, wait here!" He turned and looked at her ridiculously. "What!?" Silver huffed. "I don't want to walk there alone, so you wait here, or I won't go and tell Tom that it's your fault." He looked ready to explode, but she ignored him and went inside the lavatory.

A minute later she went out and smiled at him. He groaned and quickly walked away. Silver caught up with him. They walked together to the room of requirement. Abraxas didn't want to answer any of her questions and words but he finally gave her a reaction when Silver asked him what Druella is doing with all of them. Abraxas laughed. "What? Are you jealous that Tom has gotten bored with you?" Silver narrowed her eyes. "No, I just hate her in general, she kept bugging me every time I breathe near her." Abraxas scoffed. "Then don't breathe at all. It would be better that way." Silver hit him on his back. He quickly dusted it off like she gave him a deadly virus or something. Who knows? Maybe she did give him covid-19 or something, she did just get back from 2020.

"Don't touch me, mudblood!" Silver crossed her arms. "I actually don't know my real parents, so who knows? Maybe my heritage is even purer than yours, Malfoy." He sneered and walked faster, leaving her behind. "Ugh."

Silver finally reached the room of requirement and saw everybody already there. Tom glared at her. "You are late, again." Silver sighed and mockingly bowed at him. "Sorry, I had to go to the lavatory, don't want to pee in my pants." She crossed her arms and walked over to the couches. She gasped a little when she saw Druella Black gaping at her. Silver gave out a scoff. She turned to Tom. "What the fuck is she doing here?" Druella Black stood straight. "What are YOU doing here? Mudbloods like you aren't allowed." Tom silenced them.

He smiled at Druella, clearly still trying to win her over. Silver rolled her eyes. "Druella, Silver here is a seer, and she's only here because of it. While you, you are special to me." Druella grinned, she looked like she was about to melt and get absorbed by the carpet under her feet. Silver tighten her fists. Tom finally looked at her and his fake smile went down. 

"Sit down, now."

The boys tried to contain their laughter seeing that Silver was just insulted. Silver's arms were still crossed, and she sat down beside Abraxas Malfoy, she didn't hate him as much as the others. It's funny because out of every knight, Abaraxas was the meanest to her, but she didn't take his words to the heart. Maybe because she felt bad for him, somehow. Abraxas sighed when Silver sat beside him. Silver gave him a glare, daring him to protest.

"So, Silver... if you must know, Druella Black is now a part of the Knights of Walpurgis because she has a lot of things that she can offer us." Silver snorted, Druella smiled dreamily at Tom. "She is informed with my plans when I visit the Black household in the summer." Tom went to Black's house. Silver inhaled and nodded. "Okay, sure." Tom glanced at her and looked at Abraxas. "Malfoy, have you gotten information about the cup of Hufflepuff?" Abraxas looked quite pale. "I wasn't able to find a lot of information about it, all I know is that it was passed down to generations and should be in the hands other descendants." Tom sighed. He turned to Nott. "Uh, it was hard to find but it was said that the diadem was stolen by Helena Ravenclaw, the daughter of Rowena, it was last seen with her." Tom stopped and nodded. Mulciber spoke up, "My Lord, the sword of Gryffindor was goblin-made, its history goes back to a thousand years ago, none of the information I found about it is new. Tom massaged his temples. He looked furious. He pointed his finger to Lestrange. "You?" Lestrange gulped. "My Lord, the locket is most definitely in the hands of Slytherin's descendants." Tom groaned loudly. "All of you are no use!" Druella looked shocked at his outburst, but instead of looking scared, she looked at him in awe, realizing that he's way more dominant and powerful than he let people see.