46

School's ending in a few weeks, and Silver had tried to talk to Druella Black a couple of times. 

After the cruciatus, she wasn't the same. She still hang out with her gang of girls, but she had been more silent and her smiles looked very forced. 

Druella's traumatized. Silver felt bad for her. 

Black's friends seemed to notice that something was quite off, but they didn't really care or pay much attention to it, which is sad. 

Everytime Silver approached Druella, her gang would snicker and laugh at her. Sometimes, she would catch Druella's eyes and Druella wouldn't look at Silver the same way she used to. This made Silver happy, and sad at the same time.

Lana on the other hand, is still as smug as ever. She got prettier over the brekak and almost all of the boys are fawning over her, staring at her everywhere she goes. 

Of course, one of the few guys that didn't pay much attention to her was Tom Riddle, the only boy she wants to notice her. 

She still flirted and joked around with Tom, trying to catch his attention, even though she knows the monstrous things he had done. 

How could an evil dark lord be Lana's type? But Silver knew she should be asking herself the same question.

Lana would glare at Silver whenever they walk past each other, and she would purposefully bump her shoulders. Silver would always just roll her eyes. Lana still get furious every time Silver talks to Tom, which is just immature.

It was Lana's birthday. Boys go up to the girl and present gifts and flowers to her. She would give them a beautiful smile and walk away with their gifts. Pretty people, Silver thought. Lana kept eyeing Tom the whole day, wondering if he'd walk up to her and give her something. Silver laughed at this. 

Tom obviously didn't give a shit about Lana Carrow, he just wanted to use her, and everybody else. 

Guess she hadn't caught on.

Even Nott and Mulciber gave her gifts, pathetic. She doesn't need all those gifts, she has all the money to buy literally everything.

That night, Silver heard there was a big party in the Slytherin common room for Lana's birthday. The next day everyone was talking about it. The party was only for Slytherins but apparently a lot of students managed to sneak in and join. Silver didn't get why some people were looking at her, whispering and even giving her stares. What the fuck happened? She went up to Sophie. She waved at Silver.

"Why are people staring at you like that?" She laughed. Silver shrugged. "I have no idea, but whatever I guess." Sophie looked behind Silver. Silver was shoved forward, almost falling on Sophie. She gaped and turned around. Lana. Everyone stared. Silver scoffed. "What the fuck is your problem?" Everybody cheered them on. Lana smirked. "You're just in the way, Prennington." Silver raised an eyebrow.

Lana looked her up and down and walked away. People stared at her, walking away like a princess. Silver clenched her jaw and turned back to Sophie. "Something's wrong with her brain I swear." Sophie chuckled.

Suddenly, she heard multiple footsteps behind her. Silver groaned and turned around. "Look who it is, the two mudbloods." Silver rolled her eyes at the Knights. They haven't came up to them in a while, but Silver guessed they got confident because they won the last quidditch match.

Abraxas stepped closer to Sophie, taunting her. Silver shoved him backwards. They chuckled at her reaction. 

"Stay away from us." 

Lestrange scoffed. Silver narrowed her eyes at him. Abraxas smirked and got right in front of Silver. He laughed. 

"You don't know, do you?" Silver crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. "What?" Abraxas shrugged. "Just a rumor, that you got rejected by Tom."