10

After the matron healed her wounds with a few spells, she went back to the common room. Sophie kept asking if anything happened between them, but of course Silver said no. It's now morning again, and she was walking to the great hall for breakfast when she bumped into Rosier. She looked behind him and the other slytherin boys were behind him. Rosier sneered at him, and the others gave her dirty looks. Silver looked at them and they looked bruised up. Rosier looked the worst, it was obvious that he's tired and all worn out.

They all walked past her, without saying much or doing anything to her. Silver was first confused why they're like that, but suddenly she remembered something. She's read something like this in stories of Tom from her phone. She wheezed quietly. Tom doing this for me? Hilarious. Tom obviously did that to the boys but it still felt funny. Dear Tom falling for her and avenged them for her? Absolutely comical. But Silver knew Tom doesn't like her, yet at least. He's only doing that because he wants her well for his usage.

Silver just finished breakfast. She was about to enter History of Magic with Sophie and Leona until she was stopped on her way. A group of girls blocked their path. Silver noticed that in the group, there were the two girls who were in her compartment on the train. What is this, Ney? I'm not sure.

Sophie muttered under her breath, "Druella Black." Yikes.

Leona cleared her throat and stepped forward. "Why are you here?" Druella Black laughed. "Oh, Leona, we're not her for you, we're here for your friend." Leona huffed and Sophie looked annoyed. "Sophie?" Now all the girls were laughing, there were like, 7 of them. "No, you morons! That Prenuptown girl is what we're for."

Silver rolled her eyes. 'It's Prennington." Druella looked angry. "Who cares about that? What I want to know is why you were walking with Tom yesterday, you bitch!" Silver scrunched her face. She tried to contain her laughter. So this bitch is jealous?

Sophie and Leona looked amused as well. Silver crossed her arms and put a calm expression on her face, damn she's an actress. "Look, he did nothing, some boys beat me up and he just took me to the Hospital Wing because he accidentally showed up there!"

Black scoffed. "I bet you were all over them, that's why they beat you up, you whore!" Sophie widened her eyes. Silver gaped. What is wrong with this bitch!? "No she wasn't! She's not you after all, Black!" Leona shouted at Druella. Druella Black gasped in disbelief and slapped Leona. Sophie shook with fury and raised her want at Black. Suddenly, Druella was thrown backwards and fell on the floor. Silver laughed. One of the girls threw a punch at Sophie, it hit her nose. Silver quickly inspected Sophie's nose. It wasn't broken, but it was bleeding a bit. Okay that's it.

Druella ran back towards them and grabbed Sophie's hair roughly. Sophie screamed. Silver pushed Black off Sophie and she fell to the floor as Silver used petrificus totalus on the girl. Druella's gang of girls were about to attack Silver when they suddenly stepped back. Silver paid no mind to them and looked at Druella Black on the floor. She scoffed. "Don't call me a whore babe, you don't have the rights to talk to me like that."

Feeling proud of herself, Silver looked up. And there it is, right in front of her, stood Tom Riddle.

Silver's fucked.

"What do you think you're doing, Prennington!?" Tom said like she was crazy. Tom quickly undid the spell on Druella Black and helped her stand up. Black's friends looked dreamily at the handsome boy in front of them. Silver rolled her eyes. Tom's fake worry was believed by everyone. Sophie and Leona stood still, wondering what Tom's going to do next.

"Prennington, 30 points from Hufflepuff!" Silver looked shocked. She bit her lip in anger and frustration. "And you're not going to cut points from her? She called me a whore and a bitch, Riddle! She also started this all!" Tom looked at Silver sternly. Of course he's not going to cut points to his own house, besides, Silver knew he wanted the Blacks on his good side, considering they were a wealthy pure-blood family. "We are going to talk about this later." Silver was not surprised at his excuse.

"Now, Ms. Black, may I accompany you to the Hospital Wing? We need to make sure you're okay." Silver looked at Tom in disbelief. This bitch. I hope he threatens her on the way there too. But of course he's not going to do that. Black's gang let out a couple of giggles. Leona's shoulder slumped and Sophie looked defeated. Druella Black quickly agreed to Tom.

Tom offered his hand to Druella and they began walking. Druella starts to walk a little wobbly, obviously to catch Tom's attention even more. Silver clenched her jaw looking at Druella Black's hand all up in Tom's arm. She's perfectly fine! Sophie on the other hand, is the one who's actually in pain. Silver groaned.

"Now you get the same treatment, you daft girl!" Silver shouted at Druella. Druella stopped walking and looked back at Silver with her angry face. Tom quickly held the girl back and looked at Silver. Tom looked pissed off at Silver. "Ms. Prennington, I hope you'll watch your mouth, or there will be consequences."

Silver turned around and pulled Sophie and Leona with her. They were now late to History of Magic. Leona muttered a spell and Sophie's face was free from blood, although her nose was still bruised up. They had no time for the Wing though, so they ran to class.

They apologized to the Professor and sat down.

In the middle of class, Silver turned to Sophie. "See, Soph? Tom's not a good guy, he just does things that will benefit him, he doesn't care about anyone but himself!" She whispered to Sophie. Sophie brushed her off and focused back on the lesson, looking a bit annoyed at Silver trying to prove herself right. Silver looked at Leona, and when she caught her eye, Leona just ignored her. Silver put her face in her arms. History of Magic was boring as heck.