31

Tom kept ignoring her. 

Every time he's near her, he would leave or stay far away from her. Tom's being very childish in Silver's opinion. He kissed her after all. Neyda and Cassandra were very shocked but also really excited when he kissed her. It happened out of nowhere to be honest. When Silver thought of the kiss, she either cringe or shrug. It was a big deal, but at the same time, Tom's really annoying and he won't even talk to her. He only talked to her in meetings when he needs to ask something from her. Druella became cockier because she thought that Tom's finally had enough or Silver or whatever, but if only she knew what happened that day. They kissed. No, HE kissed her. So it's just ridiculous that he's avoiding her like his life depended on it.

Silver gets that it's awkward, and Tom must've felt shocked by what he did too, but still, he shouldn't have completely disregard Silver like that, like it was her fault instead of HIS.

December came, and Tom still hasn't talked to her. Silver had been petty and had paid no mind to him when she sees him. But it's been too long, and Neyda had been forcing her to talk to him because it is her mission.

Silver wore her coat and went out. The grass was now covered in ice, and everything is white. Even the lake is frozen. She saw Tom just standing there, looking around. She walked up to him.

"Hi."

Tom looked at her and sneered. "So... you've been ignoring me, fuck you." Tom sighed and faced her. "Silver Prennington, you are a pest." Silver scoffed. "You are immature. I know kissing me must've felt magical, but trust me, you didn't have to avoid me." Silver smiled innocently. Tom flicked her head. "I just simply did not want to be around you."

Silver rolled her eyes. "Well, stop ignoring me now." Tom put his hands in his pockets and raised an eyebrow. She crossed her arms. "For your information, Druella had been acting even worse to me now, she thinks that you now hate me and like her." Tom scrunched his face, disgusted. 

"I don't like her." 

Silver smiled. "But you obviously know that I hate you just the same." Tom said. She tilted her head. "But you love me, I wish I can tell Druella that we kissed, imagine how she'd react."

Tom looked her up and down. "If you tell anyone about it, I'll fucking kill you." Silver's smile died down a bit. "I know." She looked up at him. "Want to go on a hogsmeade date with me?" Tom scoffed. He shoved her backwards roughly and walked away. She sighed. 

"Fuck you."

Tom looked back. "Detention." Silver let out a gasp. "What!?" Before she can say another word, he had walked out of her sight.

Silver groaned. She had to go to detention tonight, even though it is literally snowing and tomorrow is the start of winter break. She went out of the common room and outside. It was dark, and she had to use her wand so she can see. She walked until she saw the caretaker, who she didn't know the name of, but he was really cranky, kind of like Filch. He told her that she needs to retrieve a couple of items from the forbidden forest for potions.

Silver gasped. It is literally dark, and she had to go to the  forest!? She tried making excuses for herself, but the caretaker saw through her and shoved the list of things she needed to retrieve and pushed her inside the forest. She lit her wand to the list, she didn't know how these items looked like! She looked back and saw that the caretaker was nowhere to be seen. She could literally drop dead and nobody would know. Dangerous.

Silver tried to see the bushes, if it's possibly one of the items she needed. She shrugged and plucked it anyway. She kept walking deeper and deeper. She plucked and pulled a couple of funny looking plants that she could picture in potions class. She really shouldn't be wandering out here at night.

Suddenly, she heard a rustling quite near her. She rolled her eyes, she's gonna die probably. She lit the light on her wand brighter and scanned around her, she stayed in her place. She figured that she should just go back. Silver turned around, and out of a bush, came out a big creature. Silver gasped, she squinted her eyes and moved backwards. It was a werewolf. A fucking werewolf. Just her luck.

Silver made eye contact with the werewolf, Neyda yelled at her to run, so she did. She ran as fast as she could. The werewolf chased her, it's really fast. Silver let out a shriek. What's going to happen to her? She's going to die in another universe. Silver gulped, she's going to make it. Suddenly, she felt her arm being scratched by something. She screamed. Silver got out her wand and stupefied the werewolf. It stood back up, but Silver shouted petrificus totalus, and it froze there. Silver closed her eyes and let out a cry of relief. She looked at her arm, it was a big scratch, and it was bleeding out a lot of blood, she touched her arm and winced. Her hand was red from the blood. She tried to walk to the castle, but she felt dizzy. Silver touched her head. She groaned in pain.

She finally managed to get inside the castle. She tried bringing herself to the Hospital Wing, but when she got in front of the great hall, she sighed and fell to the ground hitting her head very hard. Silver let out another cry of pain. She wanted to get up, but it felt like she was stuck on the ground. So, she just let go and let the darkness took over.