5

Silver can barely get out of bed in the morning.

She was worried about everything that could go wrong, she's scared that she'll die in the hands of Tom Marvolo Riddle. Sophie and Leona noticed that something was off with Silver but they thought she was just tired, or maybe homesick, so they just continued on like nothing was wrong. Silver's face was paler than usual and she had no motivation.

They went to breakfast. Silver put some food on her plate and began eating. Neyda suddenly spoke up. Silver, what are you so worried about? I'm here, you'll be fine okay?  Silver wanted to say yes to Neyda, she wanted to go home so badly. But at the same time, she had waited quite long for this moment, it will all be for nothing if she went home after only a few days. She assured herself. She can do this. I know, Neyda. It's just... scary. Silver continued on with her eating, not trying to interact with Tom who was staring at her from afar.

Silver kept trying to avoid Tom. She knew she shouldn't but, she just can't right now. she promised herself that after she's stable, she'll go up to Tom. But for now, she kept trying to stay hidden from him without looking like it.

Classes just ended and Silver is so glad that she managed to finish the day. She was about to go sit with her friends until she saw Tom approaching her. Fuck.

She separated from her distracted friends and walked away. Anywhere from Tom is fine. So she just kept walking.

She almost got to her common room when her arm was yanked back. Silver was pulled to the side by of course, Tom Riddle. Her first instinct was to try to get out of his grip. But she just sighed and looked at him, trying to stay calm. Even if she managed to the Hufflepuff common room, he'll still find a way to get to her.

"Did you change your mind about killing me, Tom?" Tom raised an eyebrow at this. He calmly said, "Maybe." Silver knew he wouldn't kill her, at least not right now. He wanted her for his plan, Silver knew this. So she just smiled tauntingly at him.

Deciding to stop the small talk, Tom spoke up. "I'm here because I want to know your capabilities." Okay, he's trying to test if I'm actually a "seer", right?

Yeah. So at that, Silver nodded. "Okay. How will you do that?" Tom let her arm go. "Meet me at the 7th floor, midnight."

Silver groaned. Tom looked at her, daring her to protest. "I was looking forward to sleep early tonight." Tom sneered at her childish behavior. He hated this girl. "Can't we just do it tomorrow or something?" Tom hates a lot of things, one of them are complainers. Tom grabbed her wrist and squeezed it. Hard. Silver let out a shriek. Tom got a bit closer to her face. "You will do as I say." Silver HATED being bossed around. Men who think they own women are the absolute worst. But honestly, Tom thinks he owns everyone. 

"Why!?"

That just made Tom angrier at her. Tom took a deep breath, eyes filled with fury. Silver shut her mouth. Silver can totally see Voldemort in him. Well, he is Voldemort in the making. Tom chuckled. "Because if you don't, you'll face the consequences." Tom's mouth went to her ear and she froze. "Trust me, you don't want that." Silver let out a shaky breath. This bitch is terrifying. Tom let go of her and moved away. Silver looked at him. He just looked back at her smugly and walked away.

It is midnight. Silver thought about not going, but every time she thought about Tom's warning, she shuddered. So she went out. Silver walked in the dark. She wanted to turn back, but it wouldn't do her any good.

She tried to find her way to the 7th floor. She knew where Tom was going to take her. The room of requirement. The halls of the 7th floor were even gloomier, and the air was freezing. Silver shivered. Even without the cold air, the thought of Tom would've made her shiver. What is wrong with that boy? He's just 16! His messed up mind, babe. At least Neyda and Cass are watching her. If she's in grave danger, they can bring her back, although it would ruin the mission completely.

In the middle of her walking, she saw Tom. Tom beckoned her to come to him. She walked towards him. Tom then walked back and forth, revealing the door to the room of requirement. Of course, Silver already knew about this, but she had to act surprised, which made her feel dumb. "How-?" Tom just looked at her and smirked. He then walked inside the room. Silver huffed. Tom thinks she's just a stupid girl, she wished she could tell Tom everything she knew. To show him that she might be better than him.

Silver followed Tom inside with her arms crossed. When she entered, she was in awe. The room was beautiful. There was a couch in the middle of the room, and a fireplace in front of it. Tall bookshelves left and right, filled with books of many sorts. The room was dark and gloomy though, must be Tom's preference. Tom sat on a throne-looking chair and looked at Silver boringly, waiting for her to sit down. Silver snapped out of it and sat on the couch in front of Tom, she tried to be as far from him as possible. The boy freaked her out.

Tom coughed.

" I want you to show me my future." Tom said in a commanding manner. 

She's damned.