38

Leona looked a bit dazed. 

Sophie waved her hand in front of her face. Leona jumped. Silver chuckled. 

"Is it the amortentia?" 

Sophie squealed. "What did you smell!?!" Leona waved Sophie off. Silver shook Leona's shoulder. "Tell ussss!!" Leona rolled her eyes. 

"I don't know, okay! It was cake and like, ugh I don't even know!" Sophie backed away. "Okay, finee." Silver crossed her arms. 

"I can bet it was Alfred." 

Leona snapped her head to the side to look at Silver, she scoffed. "Why would I smell him?"

Sophie burst into laughter. "You thought we didn't notice!?" Silver laughed along. "You guys are like in love with each other or something!" Leona shook her head. 

"No!" 

Sophie groaned. 

"Ugh, I swear you'll get married right after you graduate!" 

Silver snorted. Leona hit Sophie. 

"I will not!"

Sophie pouted. "But who'd you rather be with other than HIM!?" Leona gaped. "No one!" 

Silver was still laughing. Leona crossed her arms. "Who'd YOU be with anyway!?" Sophie stopped and thought. "I don't know honestly..." Leona looked at Silver tauntingly. Silver groaned. 

"No one! Why would I waste my time for a husband and kids?" Sophie and Leona stopped walking. "Wait, really? You don't plan on getting married? Like, ever?"

Silver raised her eyebrows. "Well, I guess that's just what I want." She forgot she was in the 1940s for a sec. Leona hummed. "Sure, that's great!" Sophie laughed. 

"How about Tom Riddle!?" 

Silver burst into laughter all over again. Imagine cooking chicken for the Dark Lord, or going on holidays with him? Pfft. 

"Why are you laughing like that? I'm genuine!" Silver finally stopped laughing. 

"Ugh, can you even imagine being in the same house with Tom fucking Riddle!?"

Silver was now in the library with Alfred, Sophie, and Leona. Sophie purposefully sat next to Silver so Alfred and Leona sat beside each other. Playing matchmaker's quite fun. 

They were trying to do their essays about amortentia. Silver asked Alfred what he smelled and he said that he smelled books and another scent that he didn't really get. Sophie pretty much jumped when he said that. Leona reads book all the damn time, but at the same time, anyone could read books. So... it's still unclear.

"I honestly don't understand anything about this stupid potion!" Alfred groaned. 

Silver leaned back on her chair. "Don't we all? I only know like, the basics of it." 

Sophie inspected her paper and it was quite a mess. Leona looked at Silver. "We need books, Tom's using all of them." She groaned. 

Silver shrugged. Leona blinked. 

"Go get it or something Silver, he's like your boyfriend." 

Silver snorted. Alfred rolled his eyes.

She got up and walked over to Tom. He was sitting alone, girls sat on the tables around him, half studying, half looking at Tom. Silver banged her palms on his table. Tom slowly looked up, he rolled his eyes, unamused.