8

She screamed and cried. Her body was tingling with pain. Her bones felt like they were moving and spinning around her body. She felt like it would be better to die. She wanted to poof back home.

The pain stopped. She whimpered and moaned in pain. She was on the floor. She didn't even realize that she fell to the ground. Silver can barely move.

But no, she won't go home. She must battle this. They weren't going to kill her, so she must kept going.

She felt two pairs of hands pulling her up. Her legs were wobbly, she can barely stand.

Tom walked to her calmly, like a tiger trying to catch its prey. He got in front of her face.

"Will you tell me now? We can do this all night."

Tell him, Silver!!!

Silver let out a shaky breath. "You'll die."

The knights rolled their eyes at that, but Tom's eyes widened. "You're lying."

Silver laughed. "Your 7 horcruxes were destroyed. And you died." Tom now knew she wasn't lying because none knew about his plan to make horcruxes and live forever.

The knights now looked confusedly at their Lord. "No... nobody can do that."

Tom looked like he was trying to assure himself. But even with blood pouring from her face, Silver smiled. "Anyone can do that if they're determined enough." Tom inspected her face. "How?"

"That, I don't know." Silver lied.

Tom paced around and Silver felt like she was going to pass out. She kept shaking. It was hard to believe that his lifelong plan will be ruined, and he'll die like a mere mortal. He clenched his fists. Tom turned to look at Silver and tried to enter her mind. But no use.

Silver smiled when she felt Tom trying to enter her mind. Her mind is protected very safely.

Tom growled and told Malfoy and Lestrange to put Silver down.

Silver fell to the floor on her knees. She wiped the blood of her nose and mouth with her palms and laid her head on the couch. Silver felt like vomiting. "Who will do that?"

Silver looked at Tom. She knew what he meant by that. "A little boy, born on the 7th month"

Tom's eyes shone with fury. How could a boy destroy his horcruxes, his soul? How could a boy know how to do such things!? Tom looked slightly embarrassed too. He stood straighter. "That's it for today, go back to your rooms."

The knights left, with Tom behind them. Tom touched the door and looked back at Silver's frail body. "You're not even close to worthy, but you're now a part of The Knights of Walpurgis."

Tom smirked. "Temporarily, at least."

And just like that, he left her, a few seconds before she passed out.

Silver opened her eyes. She was in her bed, in the Hufflepuff common room. She touched her sore head. It took a lot of energy to walk back here last night. Even sitting up is hard right now. Sophie and Leona were still asleep, so Silver decided to take a shower and clean up the dried blood on her face and body before they saw her like that.

She gathered enough energy to walk to the showers and took a nice, cold shower. Silver felt fresh immediately. The water pouring down her body mixed up with blood gathered on the shower floor. She washed her face and closed her eyes. She leaned on the wall and pondered on her fate. She now works for Tom, and she has no idea what she'll do.

She scrambled her food around her plate. From afar, she can see Sophie and Leona running up to her. "Hey! You're here early!" Sophie pat Silver on the shoulder. Leona stopped and looked at Silver worriedly, "Are you really okay, Sil? You can tell us anything, you know." Silver smiled at Leona. She must've looked like a mess.

"I'm actually really tired. And I miss my parents." She gave them a weak smile. Sophie grinned, "Aw, I know it can be really hard adjusting, Silver. I've been through that." Silver quirked an eyebrow at Sophie. "Really?"

"Yeah, when I was 10, I lived with my grandparents, because my mum and dad worked ALL the time! But one day, mum stopped working and my parents bought a home so that I could live with them. It was hard, seeing my mum all the time and my dad in the morning and evening. Because living with my grandparents is all I know, I'm used to it. But, it all worked out, and everything's great now!" Sophie laughed. She seemed so kind and genuine. Silver laughed with her.

"What's your story, Silver?" Silver looked at Sophie.

She laughed nervously. "So... I lived in America, I lived for 9 years in an orphanage. I luckily got adopted, but, they were always freaked out and scared of me, I guess? By my magic I meant, and they found out that I'm a witch, but they chose to just homeschool me, like other no-majs, which is another word for muggles. Uhm, then I begged them to enroll me in a school for witches and wizards, and finally... after years and years, they let me. Instead of enrolling me in the school there, they let me go here, because they heard it was safer." Sophie nodded intensely and Leona seemed interested as well. Silver picked up her fork.

"That's it, basically."