Happy Birthday Hoe

(Y/n's gonna be outta jail for this one💃🕺)

I wake up and shake out my feathers. Where are the kids?

"ANIA! HAVENA! FUJI! Come here," I say while walking downstairs. "Coming!"

I sit on the counter and watch them all run out. I smile and jump down, "Do you know what today is?"

They all shake their heads. "Guess who's birthday it is."

They all look at each other and look back at me, "You?"

I laugh, "No guys, it's the bird brain's birthday. And I need you to help me distract him." They all grin. Oh no, I raised mini me's....oopsies.

"I told him to come here in like 5 minutes. When he gets here go work your magic," I say while pulling out some boxes. "Okay!" They all run off and I give a little laugh.

I pull the boxes to the living room and inside them are a bunch of old decorations....yeah this isn't gonna work. I put them all back and hear the doorbell ring. Perfect.

I open it and he walks in, "So what are we doing?" I give him a confused look, "We? We're not doing anything. I need you to watch the kids for a second while I go help a friend."

He looks down, "Oh. Well then let's go." They come running out and tackle the man and I hold back a laugh.

They leave and I grin, "Let's get started." I jump out the window and slow down my fall as I hit the pavement. I walk to a nearby party store and walk in. I grab a cart and look around.

Why the hell do they have Endeavor party hats....I'd rather eat my own damn shoe. Yo? Is that- that better not be a body pillow. It's a Haw- I'm leaving. I'm not doing this.

I grab the few things that I had and paid for them. I hurry up and head the fuck back home and it's around 6pm. I make it back into the house and see my phone blowing up with messages from the idiot.

Bird Brain🤸‍♀️
Why is Fuji so active?
Ehem, I am speaking to you
HELLO!
You gave me attention and now I need more
If I die I'm blaming you
Ania just asked if I was technically a cannibal👁👁
Who's the friend you needed to help
What type a friend?
Y/n I'm going to adopt your children
Or maybe we could adopt them together
We would be the best parents

I laugh and text the man back saying I just need him to watch them for another hour, to which he happily agrees, and after that he can come back.

I decorate the room and grin. I run upstairs and change into my outfit.

 I run upstairs and change into my outfit

Y'all know the drill^

I put on some lip gloss and style my hair. I look at my and see Kiego say he'll be back in about 10 minutes. I fix my feathers and make sure everything is in place. Oh shit where did I put the cake?!

I run to fridge and take it out. I put on some candles and my heels click across the floor as I run to the door. I almost knock over the cake with my wings and catch it. I huff, only me.

The kids run in first and I catch them all in my arms. "Where's the bird?" "He said he would race us! He lost pretty bad," Havena says. I smile, "Well go hurry and get in place."

I stand by the door as I see a red feather turn the corner. He walks to the door, "Woah what are you all dressed up for?" I grin and pull the man in. He trips and fall on me. He lifts his head up as a small blush adorns both our faces.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The kids pop out from behind the couches and I smile, "Yeah. Happy Birthday, Kiego!" We both get up and I fix my dress.

"You knew?" I nod.

"You didn't have to do this, you know?" I shrug and look to the side, "I kinda wanted to. Anyways! Come look at the decorations!"

-Hawks Pov-
She giggles and skips to the living room. I smile as I follow her.

"Ta da!" She does little jazz hands and motions to the decorations.

"It's nice," I say looking around. She huffs, "Nice? This shit is gorgeous. I would know...decorated it myself," she says with a smug smile.

-Y/n Pov-
"Is this why you had me out all day?" I nod as the kids run up and hug me, "Yep. They did good didn't they?" He nods and the kids squeal.

"When do we get cake," Ania and Fuji ask while tugging at my jacket. "Guys, that was supposed to be a surprise," I say.

"Oopsies," Ania says. I give her a head rub, "It's okay," I turn to the male, "you heard her! Cake time!"

I lead him to the kitchen and light the candles. "Happy birthday, idiot," I nudge him to blow.

He does and I smile. "But before cake...y'all need actual food."

I grab a bucket of KFC and place it on the table, "Have fun." I walk away and leave the kids and the man to share the food.

"ITS MINE!"

"SHARE IT!"

"NO! MINE!"

"HAND IT OVER! HAND IT OVER!"

I walk back out the find him grasping the bucket to his chest and glaring at the kids, "Really?"

"My chicken!" I sigh and snatch the bucket.

"But-"

"But nothing." I take out some plates and separate it, when did I become a mother.

I laugh at my inner convo and hand them the plates.

I cut the cake. The rest of the day all of us spend having fun and end up watching a movie.

Everyone say happy birthday to this mf. Art not mine

 Art not mine