Fangirls

"I miss my kids...."

"Your kids??? Bitch my kids," I ask poking the bird brain in the head, "I thought you weren't a dad."

"I'm not," he says getting up, "I just miss them."

I scoff, "It's been a day. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure our shadow should be gone by now."

"Check," Kiego says while walking off. I nod and call up a shadow guard. "I need your eyes."

"And so it will be given." He goes back into the shadows and looks around outside. l watch the windows and the door. "If they are out there, we can always put back up the act. But it's daylight now, and if they're looking for me..... fuck I don't have any mask or shit with me."

I get a jacket thrown at me. "Hey what the-"

"Use it, put it on or something... if we're keeping up the 'innocent' couple act, we need to look like one," Kiego says while getting dressed. I nod and put it on.

"I look better in it than you do," I stick out my tongue.

"No you- It's my jacket!" I shrug, "Looks better on me."

"You are-"

"Beautiful, fantastic, the best you've ever known? Yes."

"-something else." "I'll accept it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk out with the jacket on. To try and hide my wings further, I extrude a small gas from them. It's a green, harmless poison that will make them look a different color. We need to get home, using my quirk this much has tired me out already, I haven't fully recovered since the whole father ordeal.

And speak of the devils, a group of people run up. Why now?!? I get it you got the bird brain back, but this much of an uproar. I pull the jacket up hiding my face.

-3rd Pov-
Y/n wraps the jacket around herself tighter. Noticing there's cameras she forms a shadow to cover her face.

"Hawks! Over here!"

"I saw him first!!"

"He's back!!"

And then their eyes fall upon the person wrapped in arms.

"Who's that?!"

"Probably some person he's saving!!"

"He's so cool!!"

-Y/n Pov-
I've realized why I don't go outside now. 'He's so cool!!' I wanna throw up. I feel a hand pull my closer as when continue through the crowd.

And then I feel someone grab my arm.

"Oi! Who are you?!" Some lady grab my arm and the cameras turn to me. I keep my head down.

"Hey, guys don't injure someone that I saved-"

"They're all wrapped around you," another fan girl exclaims. At least I wasn't assumed to be a 'he.'

I feel someone tug on the jacket. And you did this.... for what?

"Can you stop? Just leave me alone," I say acting afraid.

"Or what?! Huh? What will you do bitch?!"

"Ladies ladies there no need-" Kiego gets cut off by a camera man egging the woman on.

"Put her in her place," he exclaims. I groan and cover myself with the jacket once more, only for the woman to pull harder.

"You're going to rip it," I deadpan.

"No! You're going to rip it!!" You're more immature than my kids.

"I don't think you want to do that," Kiego exclaims running over. I groan and stand up, pushing the woman off me she falls to the floor.

"I said you were going to rip it," I pull up the part we're it ripped, "and you did."

"That- THAT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU BITCH!" She charges at me and I scoff. To not cause any panic, I just move and dodge it.

Other women join in, and suddenly I'm being attacked by everyone. My guy.... you got a small army just at the ready. Not a good one, I look at how bad they all are at fighting, but an army nonetheless.

"Okay this is getting boring," I walk off and they all run into each other. Holding back a snicker I use their shadows to stick them all in their place.

I walk over to Kiego who looks like he wants to apologize. I shrug, whats life without a little fun.

And with that thought rushing through my head, I pull the man into a harsh kiss. With a small smile forming on my lips, I pull away and look back at the fangirls.

I gesture to Kiego, "This? Mine."

I gesture to the rest of the space, "That? Yours."

Walking off I turn to the cameras and make the shadows around them, crush the camera.

"Keep your hands off others things, it's quite rude."

-Timeskip-
"Back at home at last," I exclaim draping myself on the couch, "those fangirls of yours are something. I couldn't imagine having to deal with that."

"They get on my nerves, but hey it makes money being a beautiful as me."

I scoff, "At least you're pretty bird brain, at least you're pretty."

"Are you calling me dumb?!"

"Me? Call you dumb?..... Why I would never!!"

"Again, never thought I would me someone more sarcastic than myself."

I snicker and get up walking to the kids' rooms. They all look at me, and then back at the shadow guard.

"Damn, replaced by my own quirk, kinda hurted."

"Y/n that's not-"

"I know what I said." Kiego snickers and walks in behind me. I ended up trying the jacket around emy waist once we got home.

I walk over to the guards and dismiss him. The kids continue to play and I go head to my bed.

"WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE BED?!?!"

"You don't sleep with people-"

"NO!! I SLEEP BY MYSELF WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Well, time to try out new things."

"When you get kicked off the bed, don't blame me."

I fall on the bed letting my wings spread out across the bed.

"You take up too much space."

"Not my fault your wings are smaller than mine-"

"THEY ARE NOT!!"

"Yeah sure whatever helps you sleep at night buddy," I say while curling into a ball, that will will ever turn into me taking up all the bed space.

"Night night."

"Goodnight mean ass."

"Love you too bird brain."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I yawn myself away, why am I so cold? I wake up and my eyes widen.

"Why are their.... people in my house," I move the tip of a blade with my nail, "don't you know how rude it is to wake a person up like this?"

The 2 people surrounding me pull out four more blades and point them at me.

"I get it! I get it! THE JOKE WASNT FUNNY!!"

You know waking up to blades being pointed at your throat...... just as scary as you would think.

Author J Out