Help

(1 person)
"So how are you, an assassin, supposed to convince the number one and number two hero to help you?" I turn to Kiego, "The power of words." "The hell are you going to do? Love and friendship your way out of this," he says. I flick him on the forehead. "Shut the hell up, I'm trying to think," I say as I fold my wings over my body. I basically fall out of the sky. While technically falling to my death I begin to think. Am I really about to have to love and friendship my way out of this? Yep, the power of care bears let's go bitches.

~Hawks pov~
  AHHH WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?! I see y/n fall out of the sky. I dive down and try to reach her. She opens her wings and stops herself before hitting the ground. I sigh and land, "What was that?!" "Thinking," she says simply. This girl is going to be the death of me.

~Back to you~
I get up and begin to play with shadows. Cold, it's nice. I get up and we go back to flying. "So how are we going to get them in a room together?" I look at him and smile, "Time for Nightlock to get captured." He nods and we fly back to my house.

  "KIDS!" They run out and give me a hug. They run back upstairs and I sit on the couch. "Tomorrow, I will fly over your agency. We fight, I "go down" and then we wait for the others to come," I say. He nods, "What time?" "Um, well we gotta do this quickly so 10am no earlier, no later," I say. "Well then see you tomorrow," he says walking out the door. I wave and go to my room.

  I change out of this dress and into some pajamas. I lay down and go to sleep, time to save those kids.

(next day)
I wake up, 8:30. Good. I get up and go to wash my face. I fix my hair and prepare my clothes. I change into a hoodie and some biker shorts. I begin to talk to myself, "Ok so, how the hell...am I supposed to do this? Am I really going to try and confuse the top heroes, to help and assassin? Yes, for the greater good. I mean they have to help right, they're heroes it's their jobs. What if this is all a set up, what if they made Hawks do this? Not my trust issues coming out, anyways." I sigh and walk down the stairs. I fix the kids some cereal and bring it back upstairs. They're playing with toys and I hand them. "Thank you!" I smile at Ania and ruffle her curly hair. We talk about what's going to happen. "Hey um, I'm going to have to turn myself in," I say. "WHAT?!" Fuji and Ania tackle me, "But we don't want you to go!" I smile, "It's okay, it's just for a mission. If all goes well I'll be back in less than a week. And...you'll have one of my shadow guards." They look sad and I pull them into a group hug. "It's going to be okay, okay?" They nod and we stay hugging.

  They fall asleep and I smile and place them on the bed. I'll be back, I promise. I look at my arm piece, if we leave in a couple hours we could arrive by tomorrow. I walk out and call Kiego, we happen to exchange numbers after I fell out the sky. "You ready?" "As I ever be." I hear a laugh and sigh, "So, how we doing this. Do I make a scene or no?" "Yep, big as you can," he says. "Okay." After another 10 minutes of coming up with a plan we hang up.

I walk back upstairs and change into my gear. I put on my earpiece and place on my voice changer. "Let's do this." I activate my quirk and two men form out of the shadows. "Protect the kids, no one comes in and no one leaves," I say. The bow and I walk to my window. I walk on the power lines and sigh. I jump off and fly to my destination.

So if I remember correctly the agency is...yep. I land in front of the place. People stare and some run. I open the doors and walk in. "M-ma'am you can't be here," a receptionist says. I look at her, "I have business to attend to." I trap her in a shadow and walk to Kiego's office. "Hey," I say walking in. "You," he says. He runs towards me and kicks me into a window, breaking it, I fall. I open my wings and fly up, "Going to have to do more than that." He flys out and launches a feather, I let it hit me and I fold my wing and let myself fall. I notice people recording. I open my wing and fly up to the sky.
We sit in the sky and look at each, "They haven't yet," I say. "I AM HERE!" I look down at the man and sigh, "Do I fall?" Kiego nods. He launches more feathers aimed at mine. They hit and I fake fall to the ground. Who would've thought. Death by falling, ironic. I use shadows to slow my fall and he grabs the back of my hood before I hit the floor. I put on a good show. "YOU WON'T STOP ME! LET ME GO!" He laughs, "No." I sigh and blow up a loose strand of my curly hair. I get restraints placed on my wings and hands, that stop my quirk. Do they not think I have feet? "Uncomfortable," I mumble to myself. I get thrown in the back of a van. Apparently it's for transporting dangerous villains, I could break out of here in like 3.2 seconds. I sigh and move around my wings, "Pain." "How does it feel to be captured villain?" I look up at the symbol of peace, "I wouldn't know." He reaches for my mask. I dodge, "Aht, sorry man not really supposed to do that in my line of work." He keeps reaching and I keep dodging, "Where's Endeavor kinda need both of you." He look surprised as we enter the place where I am supposed to be questioned.

  I behave and walk to the room. The top two pro heroes walk in. "What is your name?" I look at All Might, "Medusa." "Really?" "No idiot," I say while fiddling with the restraints on my hands. Endeavor walks in. "Trash," I say acknowledging him. "Good you're all here," I pause and break out of my restraints, "Shall we get started?" They activate their quirks and Kiego walks in. "Woah, woah guys we need your help." "We? You two...a thing?" I laugh and Kiego looks away. "We kinda need to go to America and stop a group of villains and you know what better way to do that, than with pro heroes." "What do you need us for?" I look at All Might, "What do you think we need you for, bonding experience? No you dumbasses we need help taking them down." Endeavor looks suspicious, "And why would we help you? How do we know you're not planning something?"  I shrug, "I let that one live, didn't I? Also if I wanted to kill you, you would already be dead." Endeavor tries to hit me with fire and it catches my wing, "BITCH OWW!" "Okay, okay how about this she takes off the mask and you join us?" I look at Kiego, what the hell? "Fine," All Might says. "Who agreed on that cause I didn't." "Come on," Kiego says. "Whatever."

  I take off my mask and smile, "Happy," I say without my voice changer. "Now we leave," I say as I use a shadow to unlock the cages placed on my wings. "Wait wait wait, where are we going?" I look at All Might, "the land of lies, America. Let's go," I saw walking out the door. "Cuffs," Kiego says. "Yeah yeah," I say as he placing them on my wrist. We all walk out. We walk to a big field. "Not all of us can fly," Endeavor says rudely. "Listen here you burning fuck," I walk up to him and glare. He looks away and I smirk, "I'm not the leader of the Assassin Point for nothing." A private jet lands behind me. "Hop on let's go," I say walking in. "Wait the Assassin point?" "THEIR ARE MORE VILLAINS LIKE YOU?!" I cover my ears, "Number one yes, number two not a villain. And number three you won't find them so don't try." We all walk on and I sit in the window seat. All Might and Endeavor on opposite sides. Kiego in the sit right in front of me. "Got them," he says. "Yeah and we didn't use the power of love and friendship," I say smiling.

Author J out